SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-33]

swara- [crying] sanskar.... sanskar..i .....want you.....it's paining so much. [loudly] aaahhhhhhhhhhhh sanskarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the phone fell from her hand and she was shouting out of pain.

swara- aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhmmm aaahhhh sanskarrrrrrrrr [she was crying badly]

sanskar- swara listen to me i am almost near to the house. swara are you listening. swara

listening to the shouts sumi and uttara came to the room and saw swara crying badly, sweating and breathing hard due to pain.

sumi/uttara - shona/bhabhi

they rushed to her.

sumi- shona relax. everything is fine.

swara- maaa it's...paining a lot maa. unnhhhhh [she cried]

sanskar - hello swara hello

sumi saw swara mobile and sanskar on call and hurriedly picked it up.

sumi- sanskar swara's water broke. she needs to be hurried to hospital.

sanskar- maa i have reached just 2 minutes. please be with swara.

sanskar cuts the call and drives fast and informs nikita about swara's labour pain and that they are coming.

sanskar reached home and came running to the room.

sanskar- swara don't worry we are going to hospital. everything will be fine.

swara was crying- sanskar....the .....pain is becoming........unbearable. sanskar be with me.

sanskar- swara i am with you.

sanskar picked up swara and placed her in car. they drove to nikita's hospital. swara was taken in on stretcher and she was holding sanskar's hand tightly crying in pain.

while entering the ot

nurse- sir you stay here.

sanskar- but

nurse- sir you are not allowed in.

swara- sanskar ........be ...........with me

sanskar didn't want to leave her hand but he was not allowed inside.

sanskar- swara i am here only. i am with you. just be strong. soon the pain will go. i love you.

he unwillingly left her hand.

nikita came from behind. she kept hand on his shoulder.

nikita- everything will be fine.

sanskar- it's paining her a lot. please be careful. [haww so innocent]

nikita gave him a smile and entered the ot.

sumi and uttara were sitting tensedly while sanskar was roaming here and there . tanmay, risabh and rashika also reached there.

swara was crying and shouting in pain which was heard outside also. sanskar was panicking outside while risabh and tanmay consoled him. after about 30-35 minutes later a crying sound was heard from inside. tanmay jumped and hugged sanskar congratulating him. but sanskar was numb for few seconds. after all it was his baby's first crying sound that he heard.

sanskar after few seconds hugged him back while tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks and a never ending smile came on his lips.

sanskar and others were anxiously waiting outside. after few minutes a nurse came out with a baby in her hands. she came near sanskar.