SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-89]

three days later it is baby girl's namkaran and we can see swasan sitting with their angel in swara's lap. panditjee recited some mantras and then asked for baby's name and swasan looked at each other and smiled.

swara- saniya sanskar.

others smiled listening the name and finally swasan's baby girl was named saniya.

swayyam- mumma baby's name is sani..ya....

swara- hmmm.

swayyam- but mumma everyone call me champ and you call me baby and rashika bua call me buddy. toh we should also call baby like that.

swara- so what you want to call her.

swayyam- mumma i don't know. you tell something good.

swara- something good. hmmmmm.

swara was thinking but not getting anything.

swayyam- mumma did you think something.

swara- no baby. i am not getting.

sumi- shona come here.

swara- haan maa.

rashika- cutie i am taking saniya in garden.

swara- haan [ok]

swara was going to kitchen.

swayyam- mumma name...

swara- let me think baby then i will say.

sumi- shona

swara- got it. [exclaimed excitedly and loudly gaining everyone's attention]

swayyam- what mumma.

swara- name. we can call saniya as sanu. how is it.

swayyam- sanu...yeyyyy.. mumma you are very intelligent.

sanskar- but i will call her angel always.

swayyam- [furrowed his brows] papa call her sanu.

sanskar- na champ i will call her angel and that's final.

swayyam- then i will also call her angel.

sanskar- no only papa will call her angel because she is papa's angel.

swayyam- no no no.....

sanskar- champ you always are on mumma's side and she calls you baby then saniya will be on papa's team and only papa will call her angel.

swayyam- [keeping his hands on his waist] papa sanu is in my team and me mumma and sanu will defeat you.

sanskar- champ that's cheating. you are with mumma then someone should be on my side naa.

swayyam- [thought] hmmmm...... but i will keep her with me. now i am going to tell her, her new name.

swayyam said this and ran out in garden.

swara- sanskar are you a child to fight like this with swayyam.

sanskar- ohhh hello. whatever it is but only i will call her angel and sanu name is quite good so you all call her by that name. by the way u used your brain quite nicely. now excuse me.

sanskar went from there while swara saw him going open mouthed.

swara- [in mind] will show you bachu how much brain i have. idiot.

she moved to kitchen to sumi. shekhar raglak who were sitting in the hall and can listen to their talks smiled at their talks but became sad as they are not a part of their life.