SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-97]

it was time after dinner. the whole day passed so quickly no one knew. why not after all swara was back to home. evening time was the best for the whole day because sanskar's differences from rashika finally ended and he apologised from others too for keeping himself away from them and all said that they understand. finally after days of miseries and loneliness, happiness has stepped in all their lives. everything was back to its place but still something was missing and sanskar was feeling it. swara was happy but that happiness was not something which used to be with her always. after what all happened it's difficult for someone to easily forget it but his swara was different. she is someone who can do anything for someone's happiness. she is the one who doesn't like to live in past.

it's swara's thinking to either set things completely right and if it's not worth to be mend again then forget it, remove it and move on because life never stops and people has the right to live. she takes stands for everyone but at the same time when it comes for family she will face it boldly and stand for her family and herself. she is selfless but never compromises with her self-respect. she only knows to spread happiness. but she isn't happy. she isn't bubbly like she used to be. there are some points in her life, some dreams of her which she couldn't fulfil but for them too she made new dreams found new ways to complete them and be happy. but now she isn't happy. she is not herself. she is lost and that is bothering sanskar but he is giving her space and time to say and be free. that's why till now he hasn't asked or said something to her in this regard.

not only sanskar but sumi also observed her daughter lost but reason is unknown. she too thought it's because of what all happened and decided to talk and confront her. after dinner they talked some more time together and then everyone bid adieu and went to their respective homes and rooms.

swara went with kids to their room. swayyam and sanu lied on the bed and swara on one side. sanu was hugging swara and swayyam also turned to her side. swara was talking to them and patting on swayyam's chest and caressing his hair in between. soon they slept because the whole day they were with swara without taking a minute's rest even. swara kissed on their forehead and looked at them lovingly while caressing their face and hair. sumi after making ayush sleep came to swara who was with kids.

sumi- they slept.

swara- maa haan just now.... whole day they did not take a small nap too. had to sleep.

sumi- so can i talk to you. whole day passed but we couldn't talk.

swara- haan maa. why are you saying like that. come sit. [made her sit beside her] i too needed you. maa can i sleep on your lap like before.

sumi- shona you never need to ask. aa jaa[come]

swara kept her head on her lap and felt peace. sumi caressed her hair affectionately.

swara- bahut shukun mil raha hai tumhari god mein maa. [maa i am finding peace in your lap]

sumi- shona you know naa you can share anything with me. i will be with you always.

swara nodded and clutched her hand like a child does when they fear of something.

sumi- koi baath hai kya beta bolo. [is there anything beta you can say] i can see you aren't happy like u used to be. you are lost, don't know where. what is that which have occupied you.

swara was silent for some time and again lost in thoughts. sanskar who came with swara's medicines stood by the door listening them. he thought it's better not to interrupt but he didn't even go from there because he wanted to know what's going on in her mind.