SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-47]

nurse- she is sinking.

hearing this sanskar's whole world turned upside down. he felt his knees weak.

swayyam- [to nurse] when will my mumma come out. i want to meet her.

nurse looked at swayyam and felt pity on him. she didn't knew what to say and so she walked out.

swayyam- papa where is mumma. she didn't told me about mumma. [tears falling from his eyes] why doctor uncle is taking time. papa papa say something.

sanskar was frozen at his place. he did not react at all. here swayyam was shaking sanskar and asking continuously about swara and when sanskar did not reply he started crying.

tanmay- champ come to me.

swayyam- no papa...... papa.....when will mumma come.

tanmay- sanskar bhai say something. don't be like this. see swayyam's condition.

tanmay shook sanskar.

sanskar- champ mumma will come. she will have to come. [wiped swayyam's tears] listen to me. you convince mumma for everything naa. if she will not come we will go to her and bring her. she will have to come. she will have to come.

more than consoling swayyam he was consoling himself. he was holding swayyam tightly in his arms.

the nurse entered the ot and sanskar stood at the door seeing inside through the glass pane. swara was being treated. doctor was trying to pump her heart. he was pressing her near the heart with his hands. sanskar could not see this and moved aside. after about 5 minutes doctor came out.

sanskar- [scared] doc..t..or s..wa..ra.

doctor- i am sorry. her heart stopped pumping and we couldn't sav....

sanskar- [angry] don't say that word out of your mouth. my swara is fine and she will wake up now.

sanskar pushed the doctor and came inside while others stood shocked.

sanskar put swayyam down and cupped swara's face while the nurses looked on.

sanskar- [stubbornly] swara open your eyes......[loudly] are you listening me. i said open your eyes dammit. you have to open your eyes. i have to ask many things for you, tell you many things. you can't just sleep like this. you without complaining anything bared my silence but i won't. get up dammit.

slowly slowly sanskar was losing hope. he was becoming weak by the passing second. he held swara's shoulder and shook her. swayyam was confused on sanskar's behaviour and scared too because he talked loudly with swara.

sanskar- [controlling his tears] please wake up, open your eyes. swara please don't play with me. think about swayyam. open your eyes. princess don't punish me like this. don't act stubborn. get up

sanskar left swara and sat on the floor and started crying.

swayyam- [scared] p..a..pa

sanskar looked at swayyam. meanwhile others came in after coming out of shock and shocked yet again to see sanskar pleading swayyam to wake up swara. they were crying.

sanskar- [holding swayyam's hands] swayyam tell your mumma to get up and open her eyes. she listens to you. you want your mumma naa then tell her to get up.

saying this sanskar was crying. swayyam freed his hands and climbed the bed. he sat over swara placing his legs on both the sides of her.

swayyam- mumma .... mumma talk to me naa. [holding her dress] mumma i am scared. see naa papa is crying.