SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-55]

sumi and sanskar was in swara's ward now.

swara- what is this maa. maa don't you think you should reconsider your decision. i mean i am not at all convinced of you living with him. ayush can come with us. maa we would win the case. why have you taken this decision. maa what if dadi plans something yet again against you or ayush as she did years back. if she harms any one of u then. and maa does that man even know what dadi tried to do and the reason for ayush's illness. [swara started coughing]

sanskar- swara easy.

sanskar made her drink water and rubbed her back.

sumi- [teary eyed] shona i know you are worried for me and you never thought that i will decide something like that. but honestly speaking i feel this is the best for ayush. listen to me first completely.

swara- what best maa. he will live us and we will love and care for him more than they do. he will be a better person when grown up by you.

sumi- shona first listen. i am not going to live with him. what all i have done is for the betterment of ayush. shona if we win the case then also i would lose ayush. first listen and try to understand what i am trying to say and want to do.

swara- what do you mean.

sumi- shona ayush is a child and today i told that i am his mother to him. and tomorrow if i take him away from shekhar after hearing then it will affect him and till now he is not attached to me. i have decided to bond with him properly and gain his trust and love as a normal child has on his mother. moreover i still think that maa[parvati gadodia] is upto something. i don't want anything wrong. i have talked to shekhar and i have told him that i will initially live with him for a week and think about if it's correct or not and till then the case will be postponed. i have done this that when we will fight for ayush he should have some affection with me and he could adjust with us. i didn't wanted to go to him randomly after winning the case and say him that i am your mother and i will live with you.

sumi- shona i have decided all this thinking about ayush. and i am not going to forgive shekhar for what he did. and another perspective for this decision is that it would be a bit difficult for us to win the case. i mean i talked to lawyer and he assured me but he also mentioned that the only chance of losing the case will be if ayush is not in our favour and shekhar raises the topic of leaving him when he was child and about his illness. we don't have proof that it was all done by maa. so my motive to live there is getting some proofs and convincing shekhar for willingly giving ayush to me.

swara- maa are you sure about this i mean it won't be easy and when did you think all thhis and how are you going to do this.

sumi- shona the decision was not easy and the strength to take this decision came from you. [swara looked confusingly at sumi]

sumi- i have got all my strength from you. when i was expecting you i had a hope to live, the strength to face this world. shona baccha you are not only my daughter but my pillar of strength who no matter what always stands by me. and i know that now also you will support me. if you are there then nothing wrong will happen. i exactly don't know how this will happen but i have faith on god. he will show us the right path.

swara- maa if you think this is ok then i am with you.

sumi- [smiled] i knew that you will understand and support me.

swara- maa please take care of yourself. i will be worried for you. maa you have been my baba and maa both and i don't want to loose you and i can't bear to see you hurt again. [swara said with moist eyes]