SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-95]

early morning 6:20 swasan were standing at the door step of their house in mumbai with sanskar holding swara by her shoulders. swara was very emotional seeing the house and desperate to see her children. sanskar rang the call bell and sumi opened the door and looked who was there. seeing swara her eyes filled with tears.

sumi- shona... [happily with tears cupped her face] shona...you came baccha... [hugged her] shona.. mera baccha.. i am so happy.... [broke the hug and kissed her forehead and caressing her face to believe she was there] shona beta where were you for so long.. [looked at sanskar] sanskar where did you find her and when. why didn't you inform us...[to swara] where have you been shona. do you know without you what happened to all of us. [again hugged her] how are you beta...

swara too hugged her back with tears flowing from her eyes.

swara- maa... i am fine..maa. i am fine...

they both broke the hug.

sumi- i am so relieved and happy to see you back. but what happened. where were you for these 3 months. what had happened and sanskar where you found her.

swasan looked at each other.

swara- [chocked voice] maa...voh..

sanskar- maa we will tell everything later. but let us come inside. swara needs rest.

sumi- haan come. no wait a minute.. i will come in a minute....

sumi came with an aarti thaal and welcomed swara and took her to inhouse temple and both prayed to god while sanskar stayed in hall. at that time shekhar came down and saw sanskar looking somewhere and found swara. he was very happy.

shekhar- [going to inhouse temple] swara [with tears and smile on his face]

swara looked at him but did not say anything.

shekhar- swara how are you.

swara- i am fine. thank you.

shekhar did not say anything further and satisfied himself with the fact that swara is fine.

swara came in hall and looked around when sumi interrupted her thoughts.

sumi- shona you have become so thin and look yourself how pale you are. atleast now tell us what happened.

swara- [blank face] nothing maa i was kidnapped and now i am here.

sumi and shekhar shocked to hear this while sanskar was looking at swara's blank face.

sumi- [whisper] kidnap.. [to swara] who..kid.n..apped you? [swara didn't say anything but was lost in thoughts]

sanskar- sahil

shekhar- sahil.. but he was in jail naa.

sanskar- he was released after his punishment was over...[interrupted]

swara- maa where are swayyam and sanu. [looking around]

sumi- they are in their room sleeping.

swara without speaking or listening further moved towards kids room, with every step her heart beat raising. three entire months later she is going to see her children. how would they be. will they have changed. how will they react when they will see her. all these thoughts were running in her mind. she reached the door of kids room and was standing there. sanskar and sumi shekhar also came from behind. sanskar came and held her shoulder from back to which she jumped from her place in fear.