SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU ]EPISODE-71]

our heavenly couple were sleeping in each other's embrace peacefully, holding each other with love and care tightly. in the morning at about 5:00 p.m. the sun rose over the horizon lighting the clouds in reddish orange colour and making our couples face to shine making them look very beautiful.

as the sun rose to some more height it fell on the couples more disturbing their peaceful sleep. swara hide her face more in sanskar's chest and sanskar too holded her in his embrace tightly in sleep. he too was getting disturbed and thus he too was trying to hide his face from the sun but unable to do so he slightly opened his eyes being irritated but his irritation all went seeing his lady love, his princess, his swara hugging him tight and hiding her face in his chest. he was mesmerized to see her. he slightly pecked her forehead and tucked her hair strands behind her ear to have a clear view of her face.

he was staring her and she was snuggling into him more. he smiled seeing this and took her dupatta hanging down from the bed and covered their faces. he caressed her face lovingly making her to smile in sleep and soon she woke up to find sanskar staring her.

swara- [smiled] good morning sanskar.

sanskar- good morning princess.

swara then observed the dupatta and then she looked around and then herself and sanskar and realised that they are on terrace and then remembered their last night romance and blushed.

swara- [blushing and shyly] happy birthday sanskar.

sanskar kissed her without her consent passionately making her shocked and then take part in the kiss.

sanskar- [breaking the kiss] thank you for everything. it is one of the best morning and birthday of my life.

swara hugged him- sanskar we should go downstairs.

sanskar- why so soon.

swara- it's morning and everybody will wake up and search for u.

sanskar- let them search. i want to spend some more time here with you in this beautiful morning.

swara- sanskar

sanskar- sshhhh. [kept his fingers on her lips] today it's my birthday and only my wishes and moreover i want to give you punishment.

swara- punishment.... for what.

sanskar- for the fact that you ignored me. all the time i craved to talk with you and for the surprise you avoided me. so i want to make up for those times.

swara- [guilty] i am sorry.

sanskar- sorry won't work.

swara- ok say my punishment. i will surely do what you say.

sanskar- pakka

swara-pakka.

sanskar- then kiss me now.

swara looked at sanskar and then shyly looked away.

swara- sanskar

sanskar- it's ok if you can't. [fake sadness and tried getting up]

swara holded him and leaned over him.

swara- i love you.

saying this swara closed her eyes and leaned closer to him face. sanskar could not believe that swara is going to kiss him and then happily he too holded her and closed his eyes seeing her being so close. swara kissed him gently with pure love. sanskar could feel her love in the kiss. his grip on her went tighter and they kissed passionately. they broke the kiss and breathed heavily and sanskar turned and now swara was below him. he nuzzled his face in her neck and started kissing her making her moan and she too didn't stop him.