SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-59]

note- the leap i took was three and half years, make it 4 years and swayyam is 3 and half years old.

here we go with the story.

swasan were in their room and sanskar was now about to open his heart and tell swara his thoughts.

sanskar- swara you will always be with me and love me like this naa [sanskar said cupping her face]

swara- sanskar you don't need to ask. i am always with you. now don't divert and speak up.

sanskar- [keeping his head in swara's lap] swara you when i was away from my family for 5 years then i was not so bothered. i used to feel lonely, sometimes missed them too but my anger and revenge always took over it. i hated them and hence the pain of separation was not much. i felt pain and understood there importance due to you. after you confronted me and made me understand importance of family i had a special place for them. i started loving and respecting them more. they were special to me earlier too but that was not much just normal like any person with complete family have feelings in their heart just like that. but your perspective about family truthfulness and love changed me and my heart completely.

sanskar paused and looked at swara who was listening to him with concentration and looking at him. they both looked at each other. looking at her directly into her eyes he spoke further.

sanskar- when we were together i don't know how i fell for you but i knew that what i feel for you i never experienced with kavita. i love you so much. the feeling was different and i knew that whatever happens whether you be with me or not i won't move on ever because you have captured my heart and my soul and now this sanskar was ONLY FOR YOU. he has nothing for his own. then finally we were one. you reciprocated my love and we got married. the time you fell in the river i was shattered but your words kept ringing in my mind and i knew you would come back. because as sanskar is ONLY FOR YOU, swara is only for sanskar.

sanskar again paused for a minute and then instead of looking into her eyes he looked on the front wall.

sanskar- that time i only wished time would stop and we would be the happy family we were. but as we say time keeps on passing. it passed and the bad times come. after spending so much time and loving them with all our heart i thought they will trust me, trust us. but they didn't. i was broken completely broken. i couldn't think of anything then. that was my family, our family. we mended every relation with so much of love and care. but they took just few minutes to distrust us. swara you know in those five years no one tried to find me and even after i came bade papa was happy about it. it was all because of you that they changed and accepted me and we were happy. i have always loved him and maa as my own parents and laksh and aadarsh bhaiyaa ,i always treated them as my own brothers. infact more than uttara i have loved laksh but he never takes a minute to blame and distrust me. he always thinks about his situation and now also he is doing the same.[a tear escaped from his eyes and he wiped it immediately]

sanskar- i understand that situation made hi to think like that but but every time it will be the same. there will be many situations in future also and i am sure enough that they will not trust me like they did before.

sanskar – swara i hurted you a lot by not talking to you and not spending time with you the initial six months but at that time more than being broken, i used to think whether i am that bad that they don't try to trust me even once. i knew you were with me but i feared, feared that i will loose you all and may be you all leave me. i tried to become hard and emotionless so that nothing affects me. moreover those people who called me cheater and the power of money which i have also used many times while taking my revenge compelled me to think that money makes a man powerful and i only thought of earning as much as i can, so that in future no ever could call or point out me and call me cheater. but later i transformed just because of you. uttara's words about your pain made me realise that how wrong i was and tanmay to told me to think about what i am doing and now i am in front of you. that's all is what in my heart.