SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-68]

it's been more than a month swayyam have started going to school. he has adjusted with the environment but as every child does swayyam is not less. he too shows tantrums before going to school like- swayyam- mumma i don't want to go to school. it is boring

swayyam- mumma i miss you in the school.

swayyam- papa today i will not go to school. will go tomorrow.

swayyam- mumma maam makes me do many things.

but after all these when swasan tells him the benefits of going school and how a good boy never escapes school and does hard work etc..... swayyam gets convinced. sometimes sanskar would agree to swayyam but swara never and even warned sanskar that he won't support swayyam in skipping his school.

days passed quickly and swara too was completely fine now. she was back to active swara.

uttmay were happy in their relation and now after a week are going for their honeymoon.

after four days is rashika's exam and she is extremely worried. in this month she has worked extremely hard for the exam. she has stayed awake studying till late nights. no outings and no masti only study. sometimes she wanted to enjoy but swara strictly said her that they won't be doing even sunday fun as before till her exam. but swara herself did many things not to make her feel bored. refreshment party at evenings of sunday. whole family together for a chit chat etc.

in this one month more than living at her own house rashika has been in swasan house in the mornings and night seeking help from sanskar and tanmay. many a times all three were awake till late nights to complete the topics. and for them swautt would be awake too.

at present rashika is sitting on the sofa and swasan and uttmay are sitting on her either sides and trying to comfort her while rishita and sumi are sitting on other sofa and seeing everything. swayyam and ayush are in school.

swara- rashika why are you crying. please don't cry and tell us what is the problem.

rashika- [crying] cutie – bhai i won't get good marks.....aaannnahahaa........i could not solve this question and also i completed the paper in exact three hours. what will happen on the exam day. i will only have three hours and in that if i get nervous then i won't be able to complete my paper. aannnahahh.......... what to do bhai.

sanskar- first stop crying for this silly thing.

rashika- silly thing.....bhai this is such a big matter and you are calling it silly.

sanskar hit his forehead with his palm

sanskar- kiddo please stop crying like this. otherwise after sometime i will be deaf.

rashika stopped crying. uttara gave her a glass of water and she drank all.

sanskar- now show me which question you couldn't solve.

rashika showed him the question.

rashika- this one.

sanskar- it is very easy and now you urself will solve it.

rashika- but i tried three times and i couldn't.

sanskar- i told naa. leave all that. read the question.

rashika read the question silently.

sanskar- read it so that it's audible to us.

rashika then read the question aloud.

sanskar- hmmm now write down the data given and the the quantity which needs to be found.

rashika did so and then she without sanskar saying anything started solving the question and she got the answer too.