SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPI-36]

RECAP:- FLASHBACK ENDED

PRESENT

after the mehndi and sangeet swasan romance and swasanyam slept.

next morning

sanskar got disturbed by the sunrays.

sanskar- [sleepy tone] swara please put the curtains. i am getting disturbed.

swara was sleeping and did not listen him.

sanskar- [sleepy without opening his eyes] swara please put the curtains.

swara opened her eyes hearing sanskar and rubbed them.she gently placed swayam properly and got down from bed.

swara- haan

she went and closed the curtains and went to washroom and freshened up. when she came from washroom she saw swayam snuggling in sanskar and sanskar protectively wrapped his hands around him and both were sleeping peacefully. she smiled and sat in front of mirror and filled her hairline and came to bed. she sat beside swayam and caressed his hair and sanskar's too.

swara- swayam sanskar now get up. sanskar it's 7:00 a.m. we have lots of preparations to do. get up naa.

sanskar- [lazily] swara 5 minutes please.

swara- don't act like swayam. get up.

sanskar opened his eyes and saw swara and then swayam who snuggled into him. he smiled.

sanskar- if i will wake up champ will be disturbed, so let me sleep for some more time.

swara- i am waking him too. so don't make excuses.

sanskar- what's so hurry. let us sleep naa.

swara- you are never going to change. are you forgetting that today is uttara's haldi and we have to do all the preprations.

sanskar- no i didn't. but 5 minutes.

swara- [giving impossible look to sanskar] ok you sleep.i will wake up swayam. [sanskar just looked at her]

swara- swayam baby get up. [swara slightly shook swayyam]

swayyam lazily opened his eyes.

swayyam- mumma i want to sleep more.

swara- baby it's morning and you have to get ready. be a good boy.

swayam- i will wake up with papa. let me sleep.

swayam again snuggled in sanskar and sanskar smiled winningly and wrapped his champ in his arms and closed his eyes. swara saw both of them and murmured.

swara- god knows why they like to sleep so much early in the morning. see me even after sleeping late i got up but they. huh!

she unknowingly blurted whatever came to her mouth and sanskar who heard this smiled naughtily remembering last night romance and pulled swara such that her face was so close to him and her hairs falling on his face. he tucked her hair strands behind her ears and swara was shocked by this sudden pull and then she looked at swayam who was sleeping peacefully and sighed but then with fake anger.

swara- [slowly] sanskar what are you doing. have some shame. swayam is here only.

sanskar- [naughtily] don't worry he is sleeping. waise if you are feeling fresh then we can do it again now what we did yesterday.