SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-76]

the episodes begins —-

10 DAYS LEAP.- DEEPAWALI [diwali] DAY. [author's note- when i thought to write this story that time i planned to end it with the diwali celebration and now also i am giving you what i have thought but yes i am continuing it further with some twist which will come out in one or two episodes]

swasansumi were busy in decoration and preparation of deepawali. same like them uttmay were busy in decorating there house. whole day they cleaned and decorated the house. during day time they went to office and gave bonus and gifts to the staff. with this it was evening. decorations were done. swara was making rangoli at the doorstep, a beautiful rangoli with different colours. all those colours depicting different shades of life and all the happiness and colours need to fill someone's life. as she was filling the rangoli the only thought that spread through her mind is as the colours after filling the rangoli gives a perfect shape and brightness to it's look in the same way all their lives fill with happiness, love and togetherness to give it a perfect shape and brightness.

as she was doing the rangoli sanskar came and sat beside her and saw her lost in her thoughts. he slowly placed his hands around her waist and caressed it slightly. swara got startled and shocked with the sudden touch and jerked from her place. she saw sanskar and sighed but again looked around to see if anyone was there.

swara- [angrily] sanskar what are you doing. you scared me.

sanskar- i didn't do anything dear. you were lost in your own thoughts that you missed to see that i am sitting beside you. where were you lost haan.

swara- nowhere. now remove your hands and go from here and let me complete the rangoli.

sanskar- [pout] what is this swara. you always tell me to go away. [huskily] sometimes tell me to come near you also.

swara- [unknowingly told all this] without saying even do you leave any chance. if i say then i don't know what will you do.

sanskar raised his eyebrows while swara bite her lower lip slightly realising what she said and this tempted sanskar.

sanskar- [caressing her waist and near her ears] once say and then see. i will love you, love you so much that you forget yourself and just remember us.

swara- [blushing and breathing heavily due to his sensuous touch] san....skar.......please.

sanskar- [rubbing his nose on her shoulder and nape] hmmmm

swara- [closing her eyes] please .....naa. someone .......will see.

sanskar- [kissed her neck] no one is here.

swara- swayyam and...... ayush will..... come.

sanskar- [left hand still holding her waist and with right hand cupped her cheek and moved her face to face him] swara come to room after the work is over. i have a gift for you. hmmm.

swara- [looking at him] ok. now leave...... or someone will see us like this. [sanskar removed his hand on her waist] what is the gift.

sanskar kissed her forehead.– i will be waiting come soon.

sanskar left her and stood up.

swara- [back to filling colours again] sanskar.......... [sanskar looked at swara and she continuing her work] i already forgot me. i just remember now is you and us, our love. you see this rangoli. like the colours are filling this rangoli design the same way you have filled my life. without these colours this rangoli is nothing and so is me without you.