SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-70]

sanskar- [worried and confused] hello swara why are.....[interrupted]

swara- sanskar come on the terrace.

call cut.

sanskar looked at the mobile showing call disconnected.

sanskar- why she is calling me on terrace and that too through mobile. i think i should go and see what's the matter.

sanskar went on terrace and saw the place dark and found no one. due to moonlight he can see that some things are arranged but still not clear.

sanskar- swara.........swara.......where are you......swara.

a minute later he heard door closing sound and then a voice from back came and lights were on. sanskar froze in his place.

voice- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANSKAR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

sanskar saw the decoration and was amazed and moreover hearing the birthday wish it striked his mind that it is 12:00 a.m. and it's his birthday. he totally forgot about it. he knew the voice is of swara and so he turned to see his lady love and this amazed him more. she was not in her saree or suit as he has seen her in last few years. she was wearing a long skirt and top and a Stoll wrapped around her neck, looking extremely cute and hot too. he was mesmerised and was looking at her without blinking his eyes.

swara smiled seeing him and was bit shy as she wore something like this after a long time. she came forward and holding his hand took him to a table on which a cake was placed beautifully decorated.

swara- sanskar cut the cake.

sanskar came in senses and was about to cut the cake happily but then remembered swara's ignorance due to nikhil and his failed attempts to talk with her and turned around angrily.

swara- [smiled] what happened sanskar. cut the cake naa.

sanskar- i don't want to. i am going down.

swara- arree but i have done so much of preparations and you want to go. not fair.

sanskar- [turned to swara] ohh not fair then call your friend nikhil he will cut the cake and your preparations won't go waste. waise bhi i am not so important. go if he calls you or you must have to help him.

swara- sanskar what are you saying. it's your birthday not nikhil. why will i call him.

sanskar- ohh really. now you remembered me. since that nikhil has come you forgot that you have a husband too. you spent all the time with him. so now why wasting time on me. go and talk with that nikhil only.

swara- [going close to sanskar and sensuously roaming her finger on his cheeks] so you were jealous.

sanskar- [not looking at her and shocked at

her approach] no..i'm not.....jealous.

swara- but i feel that you are jealous.

sanskar- fine i am jealous. i don't like you talking to him and ignoring me. [holding her hands to stop her actions] you know since i came back from trip i was trying to talk to you and spend some time with you but you were always busy with that monkey.

swara- hahaha monkey....ohh god sanskar.

sanskar- [angry] you laugh i am going.

swara- [holding his hand and in seductive tone] hmmm you don't want to talk with me. don't you want to cut the cake. [sanskar gave no response and controlled his desires] accha at least tell me how am i looking. i especially dressed up for you. [again sanskar did not say anything. she felt bad]