SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-50]

IN ICU-

sanskar and swayyam entered icu. while entering sanskar looked at swara painfully whereas swayyam just ran to her mother.

swayyam went and climbed the bed in excitement of meeting his mother but sanskar came and held him.

sanskar- champ be careful. see mumma is hurt and there are many bandages.

swayyam- sorry papa.

swayyam- papa mumma is sleeping but i want to talk to mumma.

sanskar- champ you speak whatever you want to tell mumma. she will listen you.

swayyam- but how? she is sleeping.

sanskar- she can feel that you are speaking. you are mumma's baby naa. your heart is connected to mumma's heart. so say everything you want to speak to mumma.

swayyam- really.

sanskar nodded.

[swara was stabbed in stomach, bullet hit her left shoulder, wound on her forehead and cuts on her right hand's wrist due to bandages.]

swayyam sitting on the right side and holding swara's hand

swayyam- mumma i don't like this place. when will you wake up. i want to go home with you and papa. mumma those bad uncles are also gone. but mumma i am scared. if they come back and will take us again then.

sanskar- champ i am there. they can't come to you. police uncle took them so don't worry.

swayyam- papa they were very bad. and that bad aunty also. she beat me and those bad uncles were holding mumma. mumma was telling them to leave her but they were not leaving. i and mumma were crying. see they beat mumma also. [he was saying this while crying]

swayyam hugged swara. sanskar closed his eyes remembering swara's scream and swayyam's cries which he heard on phone. tears made it's way.

sanskar- [to himself] such a bad husband and father i am. i was listening everything but i could not reach you. i was feeling so helpless. i could not save you. and above all that swara you took the bullet on yourself. i will die of guilt if you don't wake up soon.

swayyam- [crying and speaking innocently] mumma i saw in tv that when any person hit by gun they go away. mumma don't go. i will not trouble you and also listen to you. i will eat less chocolate and drink milk also. i will be good boy. but you wake up soon and promise me you will not leave me.

sanskar was silently crying hearing swayyam's confession.

sanskar- [composing himself] swayyam

swayyam- [looking at sanskar] papa now mumma will wake up naa. she will not go away naa. tell naa papa. i will be good boy. god listens to good boy then god will listen to me naa.

sanskar- yes champ god will listen to you. you already are a good boy. you are the best boy. mumma will wake up and she will be with us. how can mumma leave her baby. and why have you started crying so much. from morning you are crying. from my champ i think you will become cry baby.

swayyam- [wiped his tears] no papa i am champ for you and mumma's baby. i am not cry baby.

he again hugged swara.

sanskar- [to himself] swara i can convince swayyam for sometime but till when should i convince him like that. swara you wrote in your diary that we are your heart. if so then see we both are here and both of us are crying and desperately waiting for you to open your eyes and talk to us. won't you listen to me and your baby. swayyam has turned gloomy and how can you bear tears in his eyes. from morning he is crying or either asking for you. i can't handle him alone. we both need you. please get up naa princess.