SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-26]

rashika and nikita entered the room and sanskar stood up.

nikita- so swara how are you feeling.

swara- [smiled] i am absolutely fine.

nikita- have some soup. you are weak and you need to take more care of yourself from now on.

swara- what was the need of all this. you have already done so much. you need not take tension.

rashika- cutie maam there is no tension. it's for your betterment and for the new coming baby.[slightly hitting her forehead] oh i forgot. congratulations to you both.

swara- [shyly] thank you.[remembering accident and in a scolding way like teachers] miss rashika first don't call me with that name. it's embarrassing and second how were you crossing the road. so much of carelessness.

rashika- maam now you don't scold me bhai already gave me a good dose.

swara- [confused] bhai i don't think you have a brother. you are a single child as you told earlier.[saying this she looked at nikita and rashika]

rashika- [happily] yes i didn't had but now i have one brother and in few months i will be bua. hai naa bhai[to sanskar]

swara-[confusingly] why are you calling sanskar as bhai?

sanskar and rashika looked at each other and then explained everything to swara.

then nikita said her to have soup and they talked normally for sometime and then swasan were about to leave from there when risabh came.

risabh- sanskar can i talk to you.

sanskar- yeah

risabh- actually sorry that we heard your conversation with your wife and got to know that you resigned today.

sanskar-[shocked and hesitantly said] yes but ....what you want to talk about. my resignation is no way concerned to you.

risabh- actually i have a offer for you. you take charge of one of my company and...[interrupted]

sanskar- [a bit angry and rudely] sorry sir but i don't need your pity or cost to save your daughter. what i did was for humanity and i am sure that i will soon find a job.[swara squeezed his hand to calm him]

risabh-[smiled] you took me wrong. i did not offer you due to sympathy or because you saved my daughter. let's talk it professionally. i would have offered you job the moment i got to know that you resigned and were in need of one but i came now.

risabh- [serious tone] i have got all the information about you. the company in which you worked took over 4 companies and had a merger with 2 companies and it got an increment in its profit by 35% after you joined that office. you have got multiple promotions in the span of this about 8 months of your job and if you continued there for few more months then you would have been the ceo of that company and your boss the head. and if i am not wrong you are sanskar maheshwari who owned karma industries and later which merged in maheshwari industries. you are the son of maheshwari's in kolkata who owns that industries.right.

sanskar- [angered] i am only sanskar and not sanskar maheshwari. [malhotras were shocked with his anger]

swara- sanskar calm down.

sanskar relaxed and closed his eyes.

sanskar- i am sorry for my behaviour. i think we should leave.

risabh- at least listen to me completely.[swasan stopped and they sat down]

risabh- i am sorry if i told something wrong but i just wanted to say that i am not doing any favour on you. and i am offering you the job because of your merits. if you don't like in this way then you can come to my company and give an interview.