SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-32]

the SS TRUST was on name of swara which consisted of music school, orphanage and old age home. this was gifted by sanskar to swara on god bharai. this project cum social service which was swara's dream have started and their was a meeting held for this in which swara have to go as she is the owner[major share holder].

the meeting went all good and fine. and then sanskar took her along with himself to another business meeting which was lined immediately after this meeting. he did not want to leave swara along with driver to home. he did not trust others when it comes to swara in this state else than sumi, uttmay, rishita and rashika. swara has entered her 8th month and sanskar tries maximum to be with her.

so in the meeting which was of all buisness companies head of mumbai, all were present. meeting was held properly but one person was burning in anger seeing sanskar and sanskar was cool enough during the meeting. he only thought that the meeting should end soon as swara was waiting outside.

sanskar wish was granted and the meeting got over and he rushed outside to swara immediately. risabh was also there as he is the chairman of malhotra industries. he smiled seeing sanskar rushing out. he too came behind him.

sanskar- swara were you bore.

swara- what do you expect. [said this with a pout]

sanskar- [smiled] sorry. accha chalo let's go home.

risabh-hello both of you.

swara- hello sir

sanskar shook hands and said hello as professional.

risabh- sanskar stop being professional. meeting is over.

swara laughed and sanskar was embarrassed.

risabh- so swara all good.

swara- haan.

risabh- what's the plan for this sunday. rashika, nikita and me can't wait for sundays too come. now a days it is becoming difficult for us to wait till sunday. [sad sigh]

swara- did not think but let's see. will surely plan something good.

risabh- sure. come we should leave.

they were moving out when a voice stopped them.

voice- so sanskar congratulations for your success.

swasan and risabh turned to see sanskar's ex boss smirking.

sanskar was like now what and swara was looking at the peson confused as she never met him before.

swara- [whispering] sanskar who is he.

sanskar- ex boss.

swara - 'o'

ex- boss- what happened. i hope you did not forget me. after all i showed mercy on you by giving you job at your tough times. [he was trying to insult sanskar]

sanskar did not say anything and all were looking at the drama and swara was fuming listening to the ex boss.

ex- boss- well must say that you are quite clever to reach till here so easily with the help of mr. malhotra[risabh]. what a mind game you played and got his company for you wohh [clapped his hands]

ex- boss- but mr. sanskar don't you think we should know your full name. no one knows your title. as per as i know you are a..........

swara- he is an intelligent and efficient buisness man who knows to give credit to person who work under him and runs his buisness on his skills not on others. he is one who never lives on the mercy and sympathy of others but earns with his hard work. and he is the one who was a fool to work under you who don't have brains to talk in public and who is a selfish and greedy person. you are....