SWASAN: OMLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-45]

swara was shouting at the goons to leave her and swayyam was crying miserably. sanskar who was hearing all this was shocked and shattered and parineeta was smiling evilly and laughing like mad.

swara- i said don't touch me. sanskarrrr. [cried and remembered sanskar]

{swara remembering a part of their conversation once

sanskar- swara i am all yours and you are only mine.

swara- yes sanskar i am only yours. my soul, my body, everything is only yours and only for you. no one has right on me except you}

swara- [to herself] yes sanskar i am only yours and i won't let anyone touch me.

swara completely loosened her body and calmed her body and goons thought that she will not protest so they too loosened their grip and seeking opportunity swara freed her hand and pushed the man above him and kicked the man holding her feet and stood up. this all was so fast that no one understood what happened.

sanskar who heard swara taking his name felt helpless.

swara ran and picked a wooden piece of log and moved towards swayyam and hit the man holding him and they both ran towards door when one goon held swara's hand but she jerked and moved out but her bangles broke causing a cut on her wrist.

parineeta- get hold of them. they should not go out of the building.

the goons were searching for swara where as parineeta was too searching for them holding gun in her hand.

parineeta- swara come out. you can't escape from here because two goons are already at the exit and so where ever you are come out. it won't be good for you. as much time as you take the more difficult and painful death you will get.

voice from towards the door- were these two at the entrance to stop my swara.

yes it's our sanskar.

parineeta- [shocked] sanskar

sanskar- yes me.

parineeta- don't move forward otherwise i will shoot you.

sanskar- then do so police is only two minutes distance from here so even if you want you can't escape.

parineeta- police. how did you know about us.

sanskar- that's not important. you think how much time do you have in your hands.

goon- madam here are they.

two goons came holding swara by hair and swayyam putting knife on their neck.

swayyam- [seeing sanskar] papa.

swara- [smiling with tears] sanskar

sanskar- swara swayyam.

sanskar was moving forward when parineeta stopped him.

parineeta- stop right there. even a step you take will cost their life and i don't think so you want this.

laksh came inside and was shocked to see the scenario and especially parineeta holding gun.

laksh- bhabhi you are behind all this.

parineeta- [angrily] yes i am behind all this. [to her men] go and hold them and you two [to those holding swara and swayyam] come with me. we have to leave from here.

the two men were dragging swara and swayyam behind parineeta.

sanlak beat the goons holding them and came behind parineeta