Summer Fling

If you are pursueing a job as a camp counselor, there is a list of things Paris Kennedy would advise you not to do. For example, don't call the kids demons, to their faces. Don't use your spoon to fling a grape at a fellow counselor; you will miss and it will hit a kid, who will start a food fight. Don't encourage kids to participate in arts and crafts; they will steal the super glue and glue you to a log. Don't tease anyone about their hair cut; they will get angry and start a paint fight, resulting in your offcial camp polo being ruined. Don't sneak out of the dorms at midnight to go skinny dipping; your fellow counselors will steal your clothes and lock you out. (Yikes!)

And Don't, under any circumstances, fall in love with another counselor. Even if he is totally cute and a part of the biggest boyband in the world. You will get your heart broken; because at the end of the summer, all you are to him, and the tabloids, is a summer fling.

Paris was always the happiest person in the crowd. She always had a good attitude and was ready to help, no matter what. Her passion for helping people was what made her a perfect candidate for a camp counselor at Camp Dogwood. But this camp was created to help kids going through tough situations. When tradgety strikes Paris's life, she is definately never the same. However, with great friends, a world famous boyband, and lots of fun memories, Camp Dogwood might just be what Paris needs.

**A One Direction Fanfiction**