Chapter 4

Jackie trudge into the mess hall, carrying a half asleep Paris in her back. When they reached the counselors' table, Paris jumped off if her back and they both fell into a seat. Paris buried her head in her arms feasting on the table and Jackie just put her head down.

"Late night?" Zayn asked, taking a bite of his pancake.

"Mmhmm" Paris replied without lifter her head up.

"Ready to chase some kids?" Kali joked.

"Mmmm" Jackie responded without opening her mouth or eyes.

"Are you girls hungry?" Zayn asked.

Paris sighed. "Mhm hmm mhmm mm mhm mmm mhmmm" she mumbled in her sleep.

"HEY! WAKE UP YOU HOEBAGS!" Audri yelled into their ears. Paris jumped up and Jackie fell out of her chair.

"Ow!" Jackie complained from the ground.

Audri shrugged at her before putting her tray down. "If I have to be up after the night I've had then you do too. Your little brats couldn't have been as bad as mine."

Audri slumped into a chair next to Paris.

"I don't know" Jackie challenged, climbing back into her seat.

"I do" Audri snapped. "Every single fricken time I returned to our room there was another problem. This girl had to go to the bathroom, this one saw a spider, this one was homesick, that one was scared if the dark, and the first girl peed the bed. Which I had to clean up, and then comfort, and then tell all the other little dip sh-"

"Audri!" Paris snapped.

"Dip shamps," Audri corrected, "to stop making fun of her!"

Jackie raised an eyebrow. "I had to wrestle a pocket knife away from a sixth grade girl, and consult another one about her boyfriend, and check for bugs on one girl's mattress, and shut the blinds, and constantly tell the girls to shut up. She had a freaking pocket knife!" Jackie yelled enraged.

Paris put her hands out signaling for them to both calm down. "Everyone had a rough night last night."

"Not me" Zayn spoke up. "My little guys went right to sleep."

Paris, Audri, and Jackie glared at him. "Well pin a rose on your nose" Audri snapped in a menacing tone.

"Here you go you lazy butt" Ariel interrupted by placing a tray of pancakes in front of Jackie. "Next time, ya get your own food. I had to wrestle that pancake away from a boy!" Ariel sat down next to Audri. She took a sip of her milk carton. "Ew, this stuff is nasty."

Jackie shrugged. "Thanks."

"Whateves" Ariel snapped.

"I'm guessing you had a rough night also?" Kali asked. "You are super sassy today."

Ariel glared at her. "Up, till, two."

"Yikes" Zayn shrugged.

Niall and Jake arrived at the table next, each carrying a tray stacked with pancakes. "What are you elephants? Trying to feed a freaking army?" Audri snapped.

"Shut up and eat your own breakfast" Jake snapped back.

Paris rolled her eyes. "I promise they are both more well behaved after they've been fed and had at least seven hours of sleep" she apologized to the One Direction boys.

"It's cool" Zayn replied.

"Honestly, we deal with it all the time" Niall shrugged. "And it makes for good entertainment."

"That's good" Jackie commented.

Tiffani raced to the table. "Come, quick" she begged. The group stood up concerned and followed her. She led them to the front of the mess hall where Louis was tied up to a chair, Harry was covered in syrup, and Liam was balancing two trays along with about five third graders who were hanging on him.

"HEY!" Jackie yelled.

"What is going on?" Kali asked.

"Ow!" Louis yelled as Audri pulled off the duck tape around his mouth. She grinned at him.

"Um, sweethearts? I don't think its a good idea to hang on Mr. Liam" Paris suggested.

"Harry?" Ariel inquired, shocked.

"Dude!" Niall laughed. "Syrup goes in your food, not hair!"

"Shut up" Harry commanded.

"Ohhh!" a third grader gawked. "He said a wordy dird! He owes everyone a nickel!"

"I want a nickel!" several third graders chanted.

"Paris? A little help?" Liam begged, holding out her tray. He had been kind enough to get her breakfast for her. She took the tray, but as she began to walk away, a kid tripped her, and she went flying, losing grip on her tray and let to go. The tray landed in a sixth grade table, and pancakes went everywhere. The sixth grade girls screamed.

"Food fight!" a boy yelled.

"Crap!" Jackie groaned. Food was flying everywhere. Kids ran around in chaos. Ariel, Zayn, Audri, Jackie, Tiffani, Jake and Niall rushed towards Louis and tried to free him.

Kali rushed to the kitchen to get a wet rag for Harry, and to also alert the supervisors of what was going on. Paris rushed through a maze of kids to help Liam.

"How the heck do you get tied to a flipping chair?" Audri scolded as she yanked on a knot.

"It just happens!" Louis snapped.

Audri laughed. "I take back every rude thing I've said about these little brats. This is amazing! Haha!"

"Where did these little boogers learn to knot?" Ariel asked as she struggled.

"I'll go get some scissors from the supply closet" Tiffani volunteered. She walked off.

"Mr. Zayn?" a third grader yelled.

"yes?" Zayn turned around and faced the little boy.

"I got a boo boo" the little kid held up his finger to reveal a cut.

"Uhm, anybody know where the first aid is?" Zayn called out.

"The supply closet"  Jackie yelled back.

Zayn room the little boys hand and walked over to the supply closet where Tiffani was searching for scissors. "Hey, do you see a band aid?" Zayn asked.

"Uh," Tiffani hesitated. "Yeah, here" she replied. But before she could turn around a give it too him, someone pushed him into the closet and then shit the door.

"What just happened?" Zayn asked.

Tiffani's eyes widened and she pushed against the door. "We're locked in here!"