Chapter 31

"Hey!" Louis spoke up cheerfully. "Where all you guys staying? We should all go out tonight!"

Paris broke her eye contact with a silent Liam and gave a soft smile to Louis. "That sounds like a great idea. How about we meet you at a club?"

Louis raised an eyebrow at her. "You, going to a club? Alright, who are you and what have you done with Paris Kennedy?"

Alex laughed and draped and arm around her. "I don't know what Paris you know, but she goes out at least once a week."

All of the One Direction boys widened their eyes in shock. Paris laughed and pushed his arm off her shoulder. "Don't lie. I go out every now and then, but definately not once a week. I'm not that social."

Alex shrugged. "Could've fooled me babe" he winked. She laughed.

Liam groaned. Zayn cut in to cover for him. "Great, we'll meet you at Image, its a dance club downtown. I'll bring Perrie and you can meet her."

"Yeah, and I'll bring Eleanor!" Louis added excitedly.

"Ariel will want to see you guys again" Harry stated.

"Dancing the night away sounds romantic doesn't it babe?" Mitch asked Tiffani. She grinned and nodded. "Looks like we're in."

"What do ya say Jax?" Alex asked Jackie. "Ready to bust a move with me?"

Jackie giggled, making Niall alert with jealousy. "I'm in if you are" Jackie shrugged.

"I'll be dere!" Niall stated confidently.

"Great" Paris smiled, knowing he was jealous. "Jase? What about you?"

Jason smirked at her. "Sounds like fun." She smirked back.

Liam, who hadn't taken his eyes off her since she entered the room, jumped out of his seat. She looked at him. "Save a dance for me, okay sweetheart?"

Paris was shocked for a second, as if he had thrown her off her script, but she quickly recovered with a giggle. "You'll have to get in line with everyone else."

He was tense and she could tell. But it was all part of her plan. "I will if I have time" he replied cooly.

"That's right, you're time is precious" Paris recalled. "Don't waste it."

"Well," Hayden sliced through the tension. "I don't want to be the loser that stays at the hotel all night; looks like we're all going out tonight."

"Great" Liam affirmed.

"We'll see you there" Paris responded.

"We'll be there" Liam stated, staring directly into her eyes.

"Good, cause we'll see you there" Paris repeated.

"Good, we'll be there" Liam echoed.

"Good" Paris stated.

"Good" Liam replied.

"Good" Paris answered.

"Good."

"Good."

"Good."

"Goo-"

"Okay, so we'll see you there!" Jason cut in as he grabbed Paris's hand. "I really hate to inturrupt this awkwardly beautiful moment but we need to get going so we can get ready. Ready to go, sweetheart?" he asked Paris.

She smiled at him, making Liam's eyes pop. "I am, thank you." And then Jason escorted her out.

"We should go too" Jackie suggested to Alex. He simply nodded and linked his arm with hers before following Jason and Paris's footsteps. Niall looked away. Hayden exhaled loudly and followed them.

When they entered the hallway, they found Jason and Paris laughing. "Did you see his face?" Jason exclaimed.

"Shh!" Paris giggled. "They might hear us."

"Puh-lease" Alex laughed with them. "His ego is to big to notice anything."

"Do you think we convinced them?" Jackie asked.

"If they suspect anything right now, they won't after tonight. Are you ladies ready to put on the show of your lives?" Alex asked, winking at Paris.

Paris rolled her eyes. "I feel like a sinner but revenge feels so right."

The boys laughed. "I feel accomplished" Hayden chuckled. "We've corrupted sweet little Paris Kennedy." Everyone laughed.

Tiffani came rushing out of the conference room with Mitch trailing behind her. "We're meeting them at seven. I hope you idiots know what you're doing."

Everyone laughed as they made their way towards the door.

Author's note: i totally imagined 4HOW and the girls exiting the building in a silohette scene like in a movie.

sorry its so short. I hope to update again soon. there's only a few more chapters left.

check out VannaNoel17 's new story "What happens  now?" its super good!

okay, okay, don't forget to comment and vote! They are much appreciated:)