Chapter 2

Paris stood on her tip toes and stretched, aiming her rag for the top of the window, but missing it by atleast ten inches. She strained again; still unsuccessful. She groaned. "Need help?" a British accent asked.

She looked up at Liam. " Maybe just a little" she laughed lightly.

"Here" he smiled and crouched down. She looked at him, unsure of what t odo. "C'mon, climb onto my shoulders."

"Are you sure?" she inquired.

"Positive" he answered. "I promise I won't drop you."

She started t oclimb onto his broad shoulders. "That's not what I'm sorried about."

He ckutched her legs tightly and stood up. She held out her arms, trying to balance them. Whe nshe finally stopped wobbleing, she exhaled relief. She reached out and realized she could reach the top of the windows. "See?" Liam grinned.

She smiled down at him before starting to scrup the window. "Thanks."

"No problem" he returned. "So what should I expect this summer?"

She laughed. "Let's just say this summer is one you won't forget."

"What do you mean?" he asked warily.

"The kids that come here have some real problems, and you can tell. Expect pandemonium" Paris warned.

Liam raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Paris nodded. "You're lucky. We're cleaning the girl's dormitory. In the boys, they have to clean up a burned dorm room. One of the boys last year tried to set his roomate on fire while he was sleeping."

"Wow" Liam's eyes widened.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" a girl screamed. Liam turned around and he and Paris both watched with shocked expressions as Jackie ran through the hallway.

"AHHHHH!" Niall screamed and chased after Jackie, waving a toilet scrubber in front of him. Liam and Paris looked at each other before Liam took off after them; Paris was still on his shoulders.

They chased the minto the big room that connected the dorms. Jackie was hiding behid Jake and Niall was was cackleing, still waving the toilet scrubber. "Dude! Watch it!" Jake scolded. "You're geting crap particles in my hair!"

"Sorry man" Niall cackled. "Just trying to get revenge."

Jake looked back at Jackie, who smiled innocently. Jake looked back at Niall. "What did she do?"

"She used this crapper scrubber as a hairbrush for my hair."

Jake turned around and grabbed Jackie, lifting her up and spinning her around to face Niall. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Jake," she whined in a squeak. 

"What?" You don't mess with a man's hair!" Jake replied. Niall cackled and smacked her in the face with the toilet scrubber.

"Ew!" she spat. "It got in my mouth!" The boys laughed at her. She scowled.

"Having fun?" Paris questioned. The three looked up at her.

"We could ask you the same thing" Jackie raised an eyebrow. Paris's eyes widened. Liam bit his lip nervously. Paris used her hands to lift her body off of his shoulders and to swing her legs together. The dismounted and landed right beside him.

"Get back here you dipwad!" Audri's voice called out. Following her angry tone, Louis and Audri both entered the room. She was soaking wet and Kis head was dripping with water.

"I stand corrected" Jackie stated. "Looks like those two have had the most fun."

"Louis?" Liam interrogated. "Why are you both soaking wet?"

Audri answered. "He poured a ucket of mop water on me so I stuck his head in the toilet, and then flushed."

"You're evil" Louis replied in a shaky voice.

"And you're an as-"

"Okay!" Paris inturrupted Audri. "We get the point. Why don't you two both go get cleaned up?" Audri crinkled her nose. Paris glared at her. Audri rolled her eyes and stalked off.

"Louis?" Liam asked.

"Liam?" Louis mocked. Liam glared at him. Louis crinckled his nose and stalked off in the opposite direction. Paris and Liam both groaned.

"Wow, that's scary" Jake commented.

Niall shifted his eyes back and forth between Liam and Paris. "You guys are exactly the same. And they are exactly the same" he observed in an awed tone. Paris and Liam looked at each other.

"He's got a point" Jackie shrugged.

Liam shrugged. "Whatever, let's go check on the others." They all walked upstairs to the mess hall/kitchen where Tiffani, Kali, Zayn, Harry, and Ariel were supposed to be cleaning. However, when they got there, Kali and Zayn were missing in action and Tiffani was standing on a table with a broomstick pointed at Harry, who was on the ground with a broomstick pointed at her. Ariel stood on the ground, to the side, holding a mop.

"You're going down, oh curly one!" Tiffani threatened.

"At least I don't have as far to fall!" Harry snapped. Tiffani growled at him. He abandoned his "warrior" stance and stood up straight. "What are you? Part polar bear?"

"Ah!" Tiffani yelled and swung her broom.

"Ah!" Harry echoed as he ducked. He took a step back before tripping and landing on his back. He looked up at Ariel, who grinned innocently. She grinned at him innocently.

"Sorry" she shrugged.  Tiffani hopped down, off of the table and gave Ariel a high five. "Hoes before bros."

"My mom is going to kill us" Jackie frowned.