Chapter 25

"How about this?" Tiffani asked as she twirled out of the dressing room in a purple flower printed dress that had a cut out in the back and only reached her mid thigh in length. She posed with her arms in the air.

"You look like a little starving eithiopian child from all of thos sad commercials about feeding the hungry in Uganda" Jackie described her.

Tiffani scrunched up her nose in disagreement and Paris glared at Jackie. "You do realize," Paris spoke. "Eithiopia and Uganda are two different countries in Africa, right? And one, it's not nice to make fun of starving children, or your friends. Tiffani? You look hot, as always. Mitch is going to flip when he sees you."

Tiffani smiled and curtsied before twirling back into the dressing room. It was two days until the end of camp dance and the girls were in town, shopping for new dresses, during freetime. Of course, not all of them were present, someone had to watch the kids, but Jackie, Paris, Tiffani, and Ariel had managed to take a little time off.

"Okay, how cute is this?" Ariel called as she walked out of the dressing room next to Tiffani's. She was wearing a deep royal blue mini that was mostly lace. The dress ended at her mid thigh, showing off her long legs. The dress was cut into a v-shape at he top, but it didn't reveal anything, and it's short sleeves made it look even more modest. It was cute, but the look on her face told Paris and Jackie that she wasn't 100% wowed with the dress.

Paris bit her lip. "How much do you like it?"

Ariel groaned. "It's cute, but I don't know."

"Well, it looks good on you" Jackie offered a complement. "Here, how about you take that off and put it aside and we'll go look for another dress for you to try."

"Sounds cool to me" Ariel shrugged.

Paris and Jackie took off towards the dress section of the store and began flipping through the racks. There wasn't anythign that really screamed out at them, or looked appropriate for a camp dance. And then, Paris pulled something that made her crack up laughing.

"What is so funny?" Jackie asked, moving around the rack to see what Paris was laughing at.

Paris held up a long romper that had a black top and and zebra print pant leggings. "I want to see her try this!"

Jackie giggled and raised an eyebrow. "I don't think anyone can pull that off."

Paris smirked and reached back into the rack. She pulled off two more rompers; one with a sunflower design and one with a lepeord print. "Let's try it then."

Jackie grinned and grabbed the romper with lepeord print. Then both girls took off running towards the dressing rooms. They giggled as they claimed the last two empty stalls. Paris knocked on Ariel's door.

Ariel opened it slightly. "What?"

"Here" Paris giggled and handed her the romper. "We think Harry would die if he saw you in this."

"I don't know" Ariel hesitated.

Paris rolled her eyes. "We are both trying on one two."

"Okay" Ariel caved and closed her door. Paris grinned and slipped into her own fitting room.

A minute later, Tiffani exited the dressing rooms altegether and was shocked when she didn't see Paris or Jackie waiting on her. She looked back to see Jackie open the door to her stall and strut out. Tiffani's jaw dropped.

"What are you wearing?" Tiffani snapped.

Jackie laughed. "Do you like it?" 

Ariel entered next. The romper looked ridiculous on her and Jackie. "This thing is giving me the worst wedgie I have ever had" Ariel snapped. Tiffani laughed at her.