Chapter 16

"I think counselor's night out is probably my favorite night so far" Louis commented as he placed his feet up on the dashboard of the Camp Van. Paris rolled her eyes from the driver's seat. 

"I think everynight this summer had been counselor's night out" she stated. "I mean, we've done something every single night."

"Yeah, but those don't count. We didn't leave Camp. And all of our past shenanigans have been after dark. We get to start in the sunshine today!" Louis explained.

"Shananigans?" Mitch asked with a raised eyebrow. He was sitting in the second row back, next to Tiffani.

"That is such a wierd word" Ariel stayed randomly from her seat next to Harry on the first bench.

"What?!" Tiffani laughed at her.

"Well it is!" Ariel asserted.

"And why," Louis asked. "Do you say that?"

"Cause it is. I mean, it sounds all funky and wierd" Ariel replied.

"Um, babe?" Harry asked. "Most of the stuff we do is wierd."

"Well, yeah, but" she hesitated. The group laughed at her. "Shut up!"

Paris sat a little taller in the driver's seat so that she could see her friends through the rear view mirror."Well, if we aren't calling them shenanigans, what do you suggest we call them?"

Ariel grinned. "I like to call them adventures."

"Oo, adventures!" Tiffani gushed. "I like it!"

oh! look! the gang has magically transported to a bowlibg alley! how did they do that? we may never know..... ok, just kidding, this is just a time skip.....but the gang is at a.bowling alley

"So, how are we dividing into teams!" Liam asked as the group put on their.shoes.

"Oh!" Ariel gasped with excitement. "Let's couples vs. singles!" Harry.grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist, showing he agreed. Jackie and Niall, although not couple officially, showed they were together througg awkward eye contact and  the holdong of hands.

"Thats four againat eight" Liam pointed out, trying to be fair.

Ariel rolled her eyes. "Then decide which two of you are a couple and get your butts over here."

Liam grinned and turned to ask Paris if she would join them with her, but she was holding hands with Kali and cackling at something Mitch had said. He grimaced. "Paris?" he called. She looked at him with a smile on her face. "Do you want to pair up and be on the couples team with me?"

She laughed at him. "I'm sorry, Liam. Kali and I decided we're going play on that team" she said, holding up thwir hands. Liam looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She laughed again. "Get it? We're that special couple?"

Liam frowned, feeling dissapointed. Ariel motioned for Kali and Paris to join her. The girls skipped off to join their teammates. He looked up Louis started shouting.

"Woohoo!" Louis cheered, standing on the chairs. "Let's go team single!"

"Louis!" Liam scolded. "Get down from there!" Louis frowned and jumped down.

Liam noticed Mitch and Tiffani holding hands. "Shouldn't ya'll be in the other team?" he asked, trying to find a way to be with Paris.

Tiffani and Mitch both blushed and dropped each others hands and looked away from each others. Mitch played it cool. "We're not dating mate" he informed Liam.

Liam frowned. "Oh."

like....an hourish later....

"Take that!" Louis bragged as he rolled a strike.

"Shut up" Jackie snapped.

"Its not like you guys can do any better" Louis snapped back. Jackie frowned at him. Then she turned to watch Ariel bowl. She rolled a 7-10 split. "See?" Louis smirked. Jackie rolled her eyes.

Ariel bowled again, aiming for the seven. Her teammates crossed their fingers as it rolled down the lane, along the gutter. It hit the pin hard, causing it to fly over and knock the other pen over. Her team cheered amd rushed around her to envelope her into a huge group hug.

Jackie smirked at Louis, who's jaw was dropped. "Top that."

He closed his mouth and turned to face his team. "Who's turn is it anyway?"

"Mine" Mitch smiled and raise his hand.

Louis placed his hand on Mitch's shoulders. "Mitch? Make me proud."

"I'll try my best sir" Mitch replied seriously before taking his place at the end on the lane.

"Woo! Let's go Peter Pan!" Paris cheered. Mitch looked back and smiled. Liam watched the two with discomfort.

Mitch bowled. The ball rolled down the lane and knocked down several pins.

"Woo!" Tiffani clapped.

Mitch bowled again and knocked down a couple more, but not enough to get a spare. Tiffani and Paris cheered. Liam rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Paris! Shut up and stop cheering for the.other team!" Ariel scolded.

"What? I cheer for everyone!" Paris explained.

"Goody-two shoes" Ariel mumbled.

"What was that?" Paris asked.

"Nothing, just shut up and bowl!" Ariel snapped.

"Okay, coach" Paris laughed and.walked towards the lane.

"Woo! Lets go bae!" Kali cheered, trying to be funny. "Do this for me!"

Paris snorted and turned around. She couldn't focus because she was laighing to hard. Ariel amd Jackie rolled their eyes. "Roll the ball!" Jackie insisted.

"Okay!" Paris snapped back with a smile. She then proceeded to bowl. She got a gutter ball twice. She shrugged. "Woops."

Ariel skowled at her as she walked back to her seat. Liam passed her on his way to bowl. "Nice try" he complemented.

She giggled. "Thanks."

"What? No good luck, sweetheart?" he pouted.

She laughed. "I cheer for everyone" she reminded him. "And plus, I think Ariel is about to kill me."

He grinned and walked up to the lane. As he braught the ball back, he jeard his teammates cheer, but not Paris. He bowled a strike. His teammates cheered, but he still didn't hear Paris. He turned around and saw her giggleing at something Mitch had said. Liam frowned and walked back.to join his team.