Chapter 34

Two Days Later

"Don't stop, stop what your doing, cause you know that, you know that I like it"

Tiffani and Ariel danced in the empty stadium, right in front of the stage, while 4HOW did soundcheck.

When they finished the song, Mitch grinned and hopped off stage to give Tiffani a hug and a kiss. "Great job bae" she grinned.

"Thanks" he smiled. "I think it went smoothly."

"Oh!" Tiffani remembered. "The girls.texted me, they arrived safely in New York and are about to board a plane to Nashville."

Mitch nodded. "Good."

"Mitch!" Louis called as he rolled up next to them on a skateboard. "You guys were sick!"

Mitch laughed. "Thanks man!"

"No problem!" Louis grinned. "Hey, we're all going to Nandos for lunch, you up for it?"

"Yeah, we'll go" Mitch agreed. "Let us put our stuff away and we'll meet you there."

"Otay!" Louis grinned. "By the way, Ariel, Harry says he misses you and request your prescence immediatly."

Ariel squinted. "Isn't he just in the dressing room."

"You know how queen Harry is" Louis shrugged. Ariel giggled and nodded. Then they walked away together.

Tiffani and Mitch walked onto the stage together and told the other members 4HOW about lunch. As they finished packing up and headed towards the cars, someone called out and got their attention. It was Liam.

"Hey, can I ride with you guys?" he.asked.

"Sure mate" Hayden replied as they all climbed into large black SUVs.  Liam scooted into a seat next to Jason.

"Hey look, I'm sorry about the other night, I shouldn't have been so jealous of you" Liam apologized.

"Its cool mate, I'd be jealous if.I saw my ex with someone as incredibly hot as me" Jason joked.

"Try as modest as you!" Hayden called.

Liam shrugged. "I'm just trying to get her back and all I seem to be doing is making it worse."

"You can say that again" Alex mumbled.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is I think we, us, should try to be friends" Liam suggested.

"Cool with me" Jason nodded and shook his hand.

"So, um, where is Paris?" Liam asked.

"She is currently on a flight from New York to Nashville" Mitch informed casually.

"What?"

"Yeah, she and Jackie left yesterday" Hayden exclaimed.

"Why? Are they coming back? What about their jobs with you guys?" Liam panicked.

"Liam," Tiffani stated calmly. "They left because they felt like they were in the way. They just need some time. We won't see them again till the tour is in America. They promised to come visit."

Liam started to tear up. "But, but I was going to prove to her that we were worth it! I'm getting on the next flight!"

"Liam you can't!" Tiffani reminded him.

"Yeah man, you have your fans to worry about" Mitch stated. "Paris understands that. I suggest you wait for her to get home and calm down and then call her, okay?"

"But, I've already lost her once" Liam argued. "I can't lose her again. I have to go fter her!"

"Liam! You can't!" Tiffani yelled. "Just give her time!"