Chapter 21

"Jackie! Hurry up!" Kali urged, leaning against the bathroom wall.

"I'm hurrying!" Jackie snapped from inside a stall. "You try to squeeze your boobs into this costume! It's too tiny!"

The door opened and Jackie shuffled.out, holding her tail betweeb her.legs and having an angry expression on her face. Kali bit her lip to hold back laughter.

"Don't say anything" Jackie snapped. "I can't believe I agreed to this."

"I am never letting you live this down" Kali smiled evily.

"Heartless" Jackie snapped. The sisters shuffled out of the bathroom together and headed towards the mess hall, where the other counselors were waiting on them.

Jackie complained the whole way because Kali was only wearing teal yoga pant capris and a teal workout tank top. She hand a huge hot pink waistband and her hair was pulled up in a huge teased pony tail. The heels she was wearing made her seem several inches taller than she really was.

"Barbie!" Louis gushed as Kali entered the room. He was wearing a hot pink scarf with a teal hawaiian print shirt and and white shorts. His hair had been slicked to the side.

"Ken!" she gushed back and embraced him in a hug.

"Well aren't you two adorable?" Jackie snapped.

"Jackie!" Paris exclaimed from across the room. Jackie trudged over to join her friends. Ariel cracked up laughing when she saw Jackie.

"Shut up!" Jackie groaned.

"I wasn't going to say anything" Ariel insisted.

"Good, because until you squeeze your boobs into a dinosour costume, I don't want to hear it" Jackie snapped.

"I think you look cute" Niall stated.

"You're obligated too" she snapped at her boyfriend. He had finally asked her out after counselor's night out.

"I think we look stunning" Harry stated, taking a superman pose. His make shift wings hit Ariel in the arm.

"Okay Buzz Lightyear" Ariel scolded. "Watch wear you're swinging those things."

"Okay Jessie" he grinned and wrapped his arms around her and.kissed her on the cheek, making her red cowgirl hat fall off.

"Hey!" Alice snapped. "Ya'll are cute, but not that cute! No PDA!"

Harry and Ariel laughed. "Yes ma'am."

"I thought Toy Story was the middle school thing" Alice stated. "Why is Kali dressed as Barbie?"

Paris spoke up. "Mitch is pairing up with Zayn tonight. We needed another blonde.to be Barbie because I'm Bo Peep" she curtsied, pulling out her large pink skirt. "Speaking of which, this bonnet is choking me' she said pulling at the pink ribbon around her chin.

"You look adorable" Mitch said, joining the conversation.

"Well, don't you look cute!" Alice exclaimed. "Who got you to wear the tights?"

Mitch was dressed like Peter Pan with green leggings, an oversized green shirt he had cut, and a felt hat with a red feather. He grinned at the group. "They aren't tights. They're leggings. And Tiffani suggested it."

Niall, who was dressed in an all grey sweatsuit and was wearing a headband with ginormous ears in it, laughed. "You are so whipped."

"Whatch what you say Dumbo" Jackie snapped at her boyfriend. He blushed.

"I want to know who else is in your little Toy Story group" Alice stated.

"Well," Paris spoke. "Harry is Buzz Lightyear, Ariel is Jessie the yodeling cowgirl, Jackie is Rex, Louis is Ken, Kali is Barbie, Jake is going to be Mr. Pig, but he's distracting Liam right now, I'm Bo Peep and Liam will be Woody, but he doesn't know that yet. My Dad is going to be Al the chicken man, and we've got the kids dressed up too. All of the seventh graders are going to be the army men, some of the eigth graders are going to be the day care toys, and the sixth graders are going to be other toys."

"Sounds like a lot of work, who came up with it?"

"Mitch did actually" Paris grinned.

"Creative" Alice praised before walking off.

"Hey guys" Zayn greeted as he walked up. He was dressed like Mickey Mouse.

"Ahh!" Tiffani gushed. "You look adorable!"

"Thanks?"he shrugged. "By the way, Jake and Liam are headed this way."

"Really?" Paris panicked. "How do I look?"

Jackie rolles her eyes. "Not as ridiculous as I do."

Paris pouted and grabbed her "sheperds staff". She scurried towards the door, ready to meet Liam when he entered.

When he opened the door and saw her he was a little taken back. "Who are you supposed to be?"

She was shocked. "I'm Bo Peep from Toy Story!"

His eyes widened and he grinned. "No way! I love Toy Story!"

"I know" she grinned. She reached for a pile of clothes on the table behind her. "Will you please be my Woody?" she asked, giving him a puppy dog face.

He smiled. "You bet ma'am." He pretended to tip his imaginary cowboy hat. She giggled and curtsied before handing him his costume. He took it and ran to the bathroom, excited.

Jake rolled his eyes as she handed him his outfit. "Why did I agree to this?" he sighed.

"Because deep down in that barren wasteland you call a heart you have nothing but love for me and a longing to make me happy" Paris joked.

Jake pursed his lips together. "You're stupid." He stated then walked off towards the bathroom. Paris shrugged and walked back to join Ariel.

When Liam emerged from the bathroom, he did his best to imitate Woody. He stalked up to Harry, Ariel, and Paris and tipped his hat. "Howdy ma'am's, sir."

"Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaw!" Ariel squealed, getting into character. "It's sheriff Woody!"

"That's right partner!" Liam replied. "And I've got a snake in my boot!"

Paris giggled. "So I take it you like it?" she asked.

Liam beamed. "I love it! Why, though?"

Paris shrugged. "Lets just say you're forgiven."

Liam smiled. "Thanks" he hugged her. "This means alot."