Chapter 26

"Whoooo!" Paris cheered as Jackie raced into the mess hall the next morning. Just like their first day as counselors, Jackie was giving the blonde a piggy back ride, but unlike the first time, the girls were wide awake and excited.

It was the official last day at camp and Alice had planned a huge water day. Paris was wearing her neon pink and green tankini underneath some black yoga shorts and a pink tanktop.Jackie was wearing her black and coral tankini underneath an old orange tshirt and some blue jean shorts. 

Jackie stopped her escapade at the counselors table and Paris hopped off. She slipped into a seat beside Louis. "Morning!" she grinned.

"Morning!" he echoed. "Are you ready for today?"

"Hecks yeah!" Paris exclaimed.

Ariel laughed from across the table. She was wearing an Ariel the mermaid inspired bikini top (the fabric was cut to look like purple seashells) unterneath a white tshirt. "High school memories!" she giggled.

"Did we miss something?" Harry asked.

Paris smiled and shook her head. "Back in high school we were involved in our school musical. The girl that got the lead was too preppy and always said "Hecks yeah" and we maybe sort of made fun of her for it. It was all behind her back and she deserved it. She wasn't very nice."

"Oh" Harry nodded. He was holding Ariel's hand.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Louis asked.

"Oh," Jackie replied. "Kali is helping Mom set up for the water day, and Tiffani is still gettign ready. Where are all the boys?"

"Niall and Jake are also helping set up for the water day and Zayn is in line getting his food. Last time I checked, Liam and Mitch were still in our room getting ready. I think Liam was accusing Mitch of stealing his swim trunks or something?" Harry informed.

Paris rolled her eyes and grabbed Jackie's hand. "We'll be back." The two girls stood up, raced to the food line and grabbed bananas and then ehaded out the door.

They entered the dorm rooms and preteneded their bananas were laser guns as they crept down the boys's hallway. Paris attempted to do a James Bond roll across the ground, but ended up barrel rolling a couple of feet before hitting a wall and standing up. She flattened her body against the wall and held up the banana like she was going to shoot. Then she motioned for Jackie to follow her. Jackie skipped across the hallway and took the lead, leading Paris towards the boys's room. 

When they reached the door, Paris knelt down on the ground and put her ear to the door. She could hear Mitch and Liam argueing inside. She rolled her eyes and looked at Jackie, who knocked.

Liam opened the doors and raised an eyebrow when he saw both girls holding bananas. "Bah-nah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah" Paris sang, using the banana as a microphone.

"Poh-tay-tooooo" Jackie screeched and moved back and forth while Paris was singing. Mitch let out an amused laugh before shutting the door in their faces. Paris stopped singing and frowned. She stood up and agrily knocked on the door again.

Liam answered again. "Meanie" Paris snapped.

Liam's jaw dropped. "He was the one that slammed the door!"

"Would you two hurry up and come to breakfast?" Jackie cut to the chase. "The sooner you eat the sooner we get to play!"

"Alright, quit your whining" Mitch scolded. "We're ready to go."

"Then come on!" Paris whined, grabbed Liam's hand and ran off.

Time skip to the fun stuff...water day!