Chapter 11

Ariel plopped down on the bed next to Paris, who was brushing her hair. Jackie rolled up on the other side of her. Paris stopped brushing her hair and looked at both of them. "Yes?"

"So, um, what are your thoughts on Liam?" Ariel asked innocently.

Paris blushed. "Why?"

"No reason" Jackie answered. "We just saw you two getting close on the dorm steps today."

Paris sighed. "You saw us?"

"Yep" Ariel nodded. She moved a strand of hair out of Paris's face. "And we talked to him afterwards."

"Really?" Paris asked. Her friends nodded before embracing her in a hug. "What did he say?"

"Nothing much" Jackie answered. "Just that you were sad about London. And that you had told him everything."

"And that he was glad you opened up to him" Ariel grinned. Paris blushed. "I think he's got a thing for you!" Ariel teased.

The girls laughed as Paris buried her face in her hands. "C'mon" Jackie laughed. "We need a pick me up, and I just happen to have possession of the mess hall keys right now."

Paris grinned. "Let's go!" The girls giggled and took off running towards the kitchen.

another time skip. bebobebobebobeeee

The girls laughed as Audri retold a story of how she nailed Louis in the crotch with a kickball during the game earlier in the day. All the girls were lounging in the kitchen, eating ice cream with every topping they scavenged from the two refrigerators.

Paris was sitting on a metal table, eating cherries straight out of the jar. Ariel and Tiffani were sitting on the floor, eating their own creation of warm, gooey cookie dough, vanilla ice cream, Swedish fish, gummy worms, and chocolate syrup. Audri was leaning against the table, eating vanilla ice cream straight out of the container. Jackie and Kali shared a chocolate milkshake they had blended right out of the blender pitcher.

"As hilarious as Louis getting what he deserves sounds," Tiffani spoke up. "I want to know more about Harry."

"Harry?!" Ariel snapped, turning red with jealousy.

"Yeah" Paris agreed. She grinned. "What's going on between you two?"

"Oh" Ariel chuckled lightly. "That. Well, I didn't want to tell ya'll yet, but-"

"What?" Audri asked, leaning in with the rest of the group. All of the girls had grins on their faces.

Ariel licked her lips nervously. "HarryandIaredating!" she states quickly.

The girls laughed. "What was that?" Kali asked. "I didn't catch it."

Ariel sighed. "Harry and I are dating."

The girls cheered. "I knew it!" Paris squealed, high fiving Jackie.

"Ahh" Tiffani squealed as she tackled Ariel in a hug.

"Now, if only we could get Niall to confess his love for me" Audri joked. The group laughed.

"If only" Jackie grinned.

"I don't know" Ariel spoke. "I think Liam and Paris may be the next two love birds!"

Paris blushed. "He was just helping me!" she assured them. "He doesn't like me like that. He was just being friendly."

Jackie eyed Ariel. "Is that what they're calling it these days?" The girls laughed as Paris squirmed. Jackie hugged her blonde friend. "I'm just messing with you!"

"Oh my gosh! You guys know what we should do?",Audri suggested.

"Famous last words" Paris doubted.

Audri snarled at her. Then she smiled. "Let's prank the boys!" she suggested gleefully.

"Um, what part of no pranking do you not understand?" Jackie snapped.

"Yeah, my mom clearly said no pranking" Kali reminded her.

"Its only wrong if you get caught" Audri smirked. "And we're not going to get caught because we won't have any evidence."

"I'm liking this plan" Ariel grinned.

woopdeedoo...another time skip.....

The girls, as quietly as they possibly could, snuck around through the bushes that surrounded the dorms. They stopped when they reached the boys side.

"Which room is theirs?" Paris whispered

"That one! On the very end!" Jackie pointed out.

Paris nodded before she, Ariel, Audri, and Kali raced swiftly towards the room. They stood under the window and waited for Tiffani, who was on lookout, to give them the signal.

"Ah-er, Ah-er, Ah-eeerrrr!" Tiffani quailed out, signalling the girls.

Jackie, Paris, and Ariel face palmed. "Shut up Peter Pan!" Jackie hissed. "This is a quiet ninja raid!"

"Sorry!" Tiffani shrugged. She motioned a thumbs up towards the other group.

Ariel, Paris, Audri, and Kali took their cue and reached up to tap on the windows. Tiffani watched a sillohette jump up. Jackie gave the girls the cut off symbol. The girls stopped and listened.

"What was that?" Jake asked.

"I don't know"Niall answered.

" Dude," Zayn complained. "This place is creepy!"

"Go back to bed!" Louis scolded.

"Please?" Liam added.

And then it was silent. The girls snickered before Tiffani gave them the okay to start again. This time, only Ariel and Audri beat on the windows. The lights were flicked on and the tapping stopped.

While Audri and Ariel observed the awkward, scared tones of their victims, Kali helped Paris slip into a Grim Reapers costume. When the lights finally went off again, Paris climbed onto Kali's shoulders.

After a brief silent moment, Audri and Ariel started beating the windows again. This time the lights flipped on, and the you could hear he boys scream at the sight of the shadowy figure.

Audri, Ariel, Jackie, and Tiffani laughed quietly as the boys ran around the room in a panic.

"Let's go find the girls!" they heard a boy suggest.

The girls faces went blank. "Crap!" Jackie and Tiffani spoke at the same time. Then, all of the girls took off running.