Chapter 5

After writing a long chapter of the other story, I have to keep this short :D Chapter 5 continued were Chapter 4 ended... Enjoy the story

********************************************

The strong wind blew their scarf from their faces, showing their faces to the spectators. Thet Shay closed his eyes to prevent dust from getting into his eyes, meanwhile the man laying above him was looking at him, almost bore a hole into his face by staring too much at him. He couldn't believe to meet him just like he wished but he didn't expect to encounter him again under this circumstance. The wind calmed down, Thet Shay opened his eyes, finally realized the surprise awaiting him. His eyes went over the young man laying above him, describing every inch of his body.

His small face, his short black hairs, his thin lips, everything about Chan Tha was captivating. His handsome face could easily let him pass as a royal guard, for him he was even more handsome than every royal guards he saw untill now. But there was something disturbing about him. It was the look in his sharp eyes. There was something dangerous reflecting in his eyes, making him look like a black tiger, waiting for the best opportunity to strike at his prey anytime. Even if he was handsome, there were a mysterious aura surrounding him.

It was the same thought Arthit had about him 4 years ago. The man above him, mustering him with his sharp eyes, was the same person who saved him from some bandits 4 years ago, the same man who let him ride on his rude horse back to the emperial city, the very same hero who helped him collect his money back from the con salesmen. After all those years he lost contact with him, the taller man didn't change at all that he even could use the same description he made 4 years about him today too.

Chan Tha mustered him from head to toes, remembering about his past look and comparing it with his present appearance. He looked at his flawless skin, at his brown shining eyes, his small nose, his red lips, and moreover at his chubby cheeks. Now that he met him again, he noticed the latter didn't change much either after all those years. The only changes about him was his short hairs, his strong ambition and his skills in fighting. Although he trained to be stronger, he didn't put on any muscles and even kept his girlish appearance. For him he was still the stupid weak young man he saved that time from bandits, from losing his way back home and from sneaky salesmen.

Now he knew why he felt unfamiliar towards his Highness sitting beside the emperor. He didn't feel anything because his heart already noticed the man was a doubleganger, more like a cheap doubleganger too. How come his own parents didn't notice the switch, moreover the difference between their own son and this man sitting next to them? Now that the real man, Arthit, was laying under him, his heart was restless again just like before, it was pondering too hard.

A little smile cracked on the taller man's face. The reason? Simple! The picture of Arthit from 4 years ago replayed in his mind: He was smiling genuinely at him while watching him eating the bread he gave him. His dimples showed on his cheeks whenever he smiled so brightly. It was a picture that popped up whenever he reminisced about him.

Those chubby cheeks, they were doing something with him. He felt a huge urge to pinch the latter on the cheek, he couldn't control the urge as if a spell was casted on him. His hand moved to the crown Prince, wanting to touch him but he retired his hand back as he reminisced about Arthit's real identity. He was the Crown Prince so needed to restrain himself from touching him because he was a person he shouldn't touch so easily or else he would be punished to death for disrepecting him.

Murmur rised in the tournament field, the higher officials who recognized Thet Shay, couldn't believe the picture their eyes showed them. The spectators without titles couldn't understand the commotion that suddenly rised amoung the rich men in the higher position since they never saw his Highness before. They were looking at each other, asking about the reason for them to be restless. Who was the young man Ko Thet Shay? He was the Crown Prince Arthit but how should they know it when people lowly birth weren't allowed to see his Highness's face ?