Chapter 23-Final Part 2

This is part 2 of the final chapter... For this chapter please prepare for some tissues because it's really sad :( I'm sorry for the sadness and don't hate me too much for it...

The song is Will be back by Im Sun Hea (Scarled Heart: Ryo OST)

Warning: There will some scene describing violence

******************************

There was a big commotion outside, disturbing the calm atmosphere in the air. A man opened the door of the dungeon in the basement, making a loud noises while rushing inside as if he was in a hurry. The man turned out to be Kongpob's handsome shadow, Aim. The handsome shadow was here to take Kongpob out. Today was the day Kongpob had to escape from here and return safely to Siam after killing the highers officials who were planing treason.

The shadow opened his master's cell, letting him the priority to be in the front. Both of them took the stairs up to the entrance of the dungeon.

„What's going on?", Kongpob asked about the loud noises outside.

As soon as they approached the entrance, the prisoners screamed for help, asking Aim and Kongpob to save them to escape from this hell too. Both handsome men from Siam ignored the cry of help, they went outside but had to hide behind a corner since many soldiers were rushing from here and there, screaming to run after someone and catch him tonight or else everyone would loose their head. The maids were searching for the persons too. There were horses on the loose, scattering everywhere. Some shedrows were caught on fire, making the horses more scared. Even though the shedrows were on fire, there wasn't any injured animals or persons. It seemed the person responsible for the fire, took care of the animals to be safe before setting the fire, maybe to cause a chaotic situation. This situation seemed like a Deja-Vu to Kongpob. It seemed like the first time Arthit escaped the palace and caused a big commotion. It can't be the same, right?

„Crown Prince Arthit ran away...", Aim finally answered his master's previous question.

„How did it happen?", he was in a high alert, preparing himself to run after his lover he broke up with just yesterday.

„A few minutes ago he hold a knife on his throat and threatened the guards to cut himself if they don't let him out of the palace. The guards didn't have any choise as to let him escape since they didn't him want to hurt himself."

Now Kongpob found the arsonist of the shedrow. It was Arthit. Maybe he prepared the chaotic situation to use it as his chance to escape from here. While the servants were busy with taking control of the fire, he could ran far away. But why today? Of course the unexpected situation was an opportunity for him to escape without being noticed but he was more worried about Arthit why the latter choose today to elope too.

There was a loud bang resounding in the air. It was a fist that rammed against someone's cheek. Kongpob just hit Aim for disobeying him and letting Arthit escape while knowing that the latter was being targeted everywhere. Of course, he knew Aim let Arthit escape on purpose so he hit him to teach him a little lesson.

„A few minutes ago and you didn't think of reporting to me as soon as possible?"

„I..."

„I told you to protect him but you let him be by himself in this dangerous time. Pray that nothing happen to him, Aim", his expression was cold as ice, just like before he met Arthit four years ago. „Now lead the way!", he yelled at him.

As soon as they came out of the darkness of the corner, a man blocked their route, refusing to make way for them. The person turned out to be the eunuch Ko Thiha. He approached them, hitting Kongpob on the cheek. Thiha blamed the young guard for breaking his Highness's heart. Because Arthit trusted Kongpob, he believed him that he would stay by him for a long time. Now that he broke his heart by stating that he would have to return to his home, Arthit choose to elope too at the same time as Kongpob would leave him. He didn't want to live alone in such a dark place like the palace so he choose to lead a carefree life without the royalties ot being controlled by everyone. According to Thiha, Kong made the prince like a homeless person now. Before they didn't meet, Arthit never thought about running away from the palace but choose to accept his fate as the future ruler. Kongpob was poison for Arthit.