Chapter 18

So after I found my Motivation again and ended my work, I managed to finally update the next chapter... Sorry that you had to wait longer for this update. Enjoy the new chapter

Something happened to my Laptop after the update so I'm sorry if some words are missing or you find some unknown characters while reading the Story. 

**********************************

It was still dark, maybe midnight. The fullmoon still shone in the sky, enlightening the dark path of the earth so the road could be seen clearlier. The horse Ma slowly galloped on an empty street. Two men were sitting on its back, riding on him. Those two were the guard Kongpob and his Highness Arthit, they were enjoying the beautiful night view. Arthit sat behind Kongpob, his arms wrapped around the taller man's stomach to stabilize his balance. As if their bodies were glued with each other, Arthit sticked closer to Kongpob's back, feeling the latter's every muscles touching his front, teasing him to let him feel pleasure. Kongpob remained quiet but was secretely enjoying the touch of the young man sitting behind him. Their bodies bumping closer to each other whenever his horse galloped over a rough road.

The shorter man leaned his head on Kongpob's shoulder, closing his eyes to sleep a little bit, holding tighter onto him. Kongpob feeling the shorter man's chuby cheek rubbing against his shoulder, raised his lust. He wanted to touch the latter but had to concentrate on the road. He listened to Arthit's heart that was beating too fast, feeling how Arthit's body temperature raised, giving him his heat to raise his own body warmth. A little smile cracked on his face, reflecting the happiness he felt right now. Kongpob admitted to himself that he was relieved that the kiss brought them together. He wished they could remain like this for a longer time.

When they finally arrived at the tree Ma was waiting for them before they began their journey into the forest, Kongpob jumped down at the ground, reaching his hands out to the young prince. Arthit looked at the man smiling at him then at the hands reaching out to him to help him. He accepted the warm hands offered to him then jumpeddown. Kongpob hold onto him to carry him, supporting him to land safely at the ground. They fell into each other's eyes, enjoying the quiet moment. Kongpob gave him a smile. His one arm gently wrapped around Arthit’s hips, pulling him closer to his body, stroking strands of his hair behind his ear then kissing him tenderly but briefly on the forehead. The shorter man closed his eyes while being kissed passionately on the forehead that glew red after the kiss.

The horse nudged his head at his owner, disturbing them in their togetherness. Kongpob just chuckled, shaking his head at his horse's naughty but cute behaviour. The taller man knew his horse too well, already realized the reason Ma disturbed him, breaking the intime moment between Arthit and him. It was letting him know that he was jealous at their relationship and wanted to be caressed too. However, Arthit still confused, couldn't understand the signs the animal was sharing with his guard. Kongpob's arm still wrapped around the crown prince, the second hand fondled his animal on the head. Ma seemed to like it, blowing boisterously air out of his nose, showing its affection towards his owner. As it was satisfied, it neighed then distanced itself from them in a direction, leaving them to enjoy their time together. 

"Where is your horse going?", Arthit was curious at the freedom Kongpob gave the animal, wanted to know how the horse wasn't depending on him.

"It is going home", the short reply came. 

"It knows its way back? Wouldn't it get lost or be stolen by some bandits?" 

There was another chuckle escaping the taller man's lips, "No bandit would dare to approach it. Ma can defend itself, you know. He's trained to withstand every attack on it." 

Arthit faced his guard, couldn't hide the curiosity reflecting in his eyes. "Where is your home? I want to visit your home town someday."

The taller man just smiled, avoiding the question, "We need to go or they would search for us if we are too late", was his excuse.