Chapter 20

Thanks to the author BlueyJoy  who promised me to update the next chapter of her story I'm addicted to, I quickly finished the chapter and can update it now :D Thanks for rushing me to update it today

The song is All with you by Taeyon (OST from Scarlet heart Ryeo)

Warning: The chapter contains some scenes that are over 18 years old ;)

Enjoy the update 

*************************************

Since Arthit was called by his father, the Empeor earlier today, he wore his formal gown and took his way to the imperial court. His father, sitting on his golden throne, looked at him with sorrows written over his face. He shook his head, sighing his worries away. It was the tenth time he sighed in this short amount of time while Arthit waited for him to state the reason for him calling him. The crown prince was worried, asking himself if he made a mistake again. He fell deep in though, thinking a minute about whether he angered his father by provoking him or disrespecting him in the last few days. But after thinking for a while about it, he came to the conclusion that he was a good son in the last weeks. It couldn't be his behaviour that made him sigh so many times. Father, don't torture me by keeping silence. Why can't you just put me out of my misery and tell me what I did wrong? Arthit forrowned, felt the tension takng over in the atmosphere.

Before the emperor talked about the reason he called for him, he took a good look at his son, braving himself for the consequences that would obscure soon. „You're going to be an envoy who would visit Indonesia", finally the reason for him to be summoned here came out.

Arthit's eyes widened in surprise as soon as he heard that he would be an envoy. He nearly jumped in joy that he could finally leave the boring palace but his happiness didn't last long as he remembered that his Emperor forbad him to leave the palace without his permission. Ah, the contract I signed with him is still valid. The young prince was confused, a disbelieved expression appeared on his face. He raised his eyebrown at his father, thinking that there must be a hook to the unexpected trip he should take soon.

„Why are you looking at me like that?", the Emperor asked. He added, „As if you don't believe me."

„What is the condition to this favour?"

„Look at this son of mine", he hissed through gritting teeth, couldn't believe his own son thought of him as evil enough to set him a trap. Here he was worried about his health since the last assassin managed to poison him and he almost died. Actually he wanted to do him a favour by sending him as an envoy to give him the chance to set his mind free and come back as happy again. For the first time he wanted to help his son to recover from the assassination attempt but he hurted his feelings by disbelieving him. Should I take back my decision. No, he will be mad at me if he later found out that I planed to let him play in other country to his heart content but changed my mind because he didn't take my decision serious. I admit it, I don't like to see him being angry at me. The ruler heaved the eleventh sigh before continuing speaking, „No, I just want you to see other countries and learn from their culture", he lied, was too embarrassed to tell him the truth that he was concerned towards him.

„Really?", Arthit wasn't still convinced.

„Then don't go if you don't believe me... I'll...", he was about to take his decision back but Arthit interrupted.

„No, don't...", he raised his voice unintentionally. He lowered his voice, speaking soft to play the cute, respectful son. „I'll go."

Arthit tried to hide his happiness but his father realized it already reflecting in his big eyes, showing him how happy he was about him leaving the palace. A smile cracked in the father's face to see his only son back in spirit but he quickly hide the smile as Arthit looked up to him, asking himself if his father just smiled at him.