Love isn't judged by Appearance

Hi everyone this is Drizzjad89. This is a story I started writing like over a year ago. All of my friends liked it and lately my best friend has been begging me to put it on here. So therefore I decided that I would put it on here. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as they did. I would like to thank IndustrialCarnage for the bookcover. Vote,Comment,Fan!!:)

I look down at the food on my plate in front of me. The chicken strips are fine the fries however are not, but I love fries. They're one of my favorite foods. Fries aren't apart of my diet, and I need to stay away from carbohydrates. I'm 15 years old and I weigh a total of 240 pounds. Yeah, I am ashamed of it, but oh well it's me. All of my life I've been sort of a big girl. My mama said when I turned five  I just kinda blew up. I have accepted myself though, and the fact that I am phat. I will admitt that I have insecurities about my weight and the fact that people judge based on it. Definetly when it comes to boys. I have never in my life had a boyfriend. Boys respect me because of my brother. Kevin Lane. That's exactly why everyone knows me. People don't pick on me because of Kevin. If Kevin weren't here my life would be a diaster. I thank God for Kev every single day of my life. I love my big brother. He watches and takes care of me. He had no choice though after my daddy left for a white woman, my mama went into a depressed state of mind. It was kind of like longer share her love with us anymore. She's like a robot. She works and then tries her best to please us, but I am always dissatisfied because I want love not material things.I am thankful that I have my mama though and that I get some kind of attention most people don't. So for that I am grateful. Because of my mamas state of mind she's made put a shell over my heart. A shell that says love isn't real. Well at least it isn't real to me. I want to be loved though. I want a boy to tell me that I am beautiful and that I am one of his pride and joys. If a boy did try to talk to me, I wouldn't be able to let him in because of the shell I have grown. I want the shell removen from my heart,but every time I see a nice looking boy with a girl that treats him horribly, and is up too no good, I get pissed because I think in my mind she doesn't deserve him. I could treat him better. That kind of crap hardens my shell which makes it harder for the right one to break,but the wrong one hasn't even tried to break it. Again because of Kevin. So I really don't know if I will ever have a love life. I want one. I have the right to desire love. I have the right for someone to love me and not judge me because I'm phat,but in this time and age Love is always judged by appearance. There's no hope. They say all that  all that matters is what's in the heart,and I believe that but does the rest of the world believe? I don't think they do. If the world truly did then maybe a boy would date me for what's inside,and maybe just maybe my Mr.Wrong would try to break my shell and not succeed.Then I could know what to look for in Mr.Right but then again. It's all judged by appearance.

So that is the first chapter sorry it is short I will write more tomorow!! Vote,Comment,Fan!!!!!!!!!!:)

Tell me what you think!!!! Please People!!!!!:)