Chapter 10

Zavian isn't In the greatest mood. I'm laying next to him on my bed and he's not saying anything at all to me I know why too but I don't care. He can't get mad at me because I don't want to eat something. He has anger issues or something. " Zavian are you gonna ignore me for the rest of the rest of the day?"

" I'm not ignoring you." He says calmly.

" Yes you are! Don't say that you aren't. You haven't said anything since I came In here."

He let's out a sigh. "You didn't say anything to me."

I roll my eyes. " Whatever Zavian. You could have said something!"

"Maybe next time I will." I shake my head. He doesn't understand at all about how I feel when it comes down to my weight. Which I'm trying to lose weight for him. Not that he's asking but still. I don't want to be over weight for the rest of my life. He says it doesn't matter now. But he's a man it's gonna start to bother him at one point! Plus losing weight would make me feel happy, but he can't seem to see it my way. He looks at it as me downing myself. Which I don't think I am but most likely I am. I don't mean to though. I just wanna be healthy. I just wish he could see my view but he probably won't. Zavian is one of them dudes where he tries to see it the other way but then he just lets it go. Letting his anger build up inside. He's really sweet though that's what I love so much about him. I wanna make him happy. I know that he just accepts me as I am but I- I just don't know. I lay my head on his chest and he doesn't even move. I can't believe he's acting like this. "Zavian?"

"Genesis."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."I roll my eyes if he wants to be that way he can be that way. I get up going downstairs to watch TV. After awhile I hear keys jingling and The door slamming. My mama comes walking down The hallway and she's glowing. She looks so happy. " Hey sweetie pie! How are you?" She hugs andkisses me on The cheeck then sits down on The couch with me. " Hey mama and I'm fine." I tell her. For once I want to open my heart up and tell her what's going on but I don't think she'll care. " You don't look fine."

I shrug my shoulders. " I'm okay, but you you're glowing! What's going on?" She starts grinning. This is The first time since my dad left that I've actually seen her smile well a real smile at that. She continues to smile. She looks like a model right about now. Her short black hair hanging loose on her shoulders her eyes like mine And Kevins shinning. She looks beautiful! "What mom tell me?" I'm actually caring for her. This feels so weird but I think that I'm doing the right thing. It feels like this should be right. I kinda like it. "Sweetie I'm getting married!!" She exclaims. My Mouth drops completely. I'm speechless I don't know what to say. " To who?" I ask. I wanna know who has made her smile again. I wanna know what man brought my mama back to the mom I've miseed so much. "Babe come In!" When she says that...the door opens and In walks my dad....