Chapter 25

We arrive at the doctors office,and there's s lot more couples here than I thought. Zavian and I aren't a couple though so technically we don't count. We both sign In and get back to the there as soon as possible. They ask all kinds of questions. "How many people have you had sex with?"

"Have you had any oral sex?"

"Any vaginal infections?"

"Have you had sexual intercourse with more than one Person?"

Thats not even the beginning. It feels like they're going to ask a million more questions. Finally it's time for the test. They're gonna do a swab from the Mouth and draw some blood. When they're finish. I ask how long will it take. The nurse says a couple of hours. I wasn't expecting that. She said that either I could wait out In the waiting room or they would call. I told her. That I'd check with Zavian. He said we'd stay. So that's what I told her. I'm nervous. I asked the nurse that I didn't have any of the signs. She said that sometimes they don't show up. That didn't help me at all. Zavian is all calm and relaxed watching TV. He should be nervous. More nervous than me at that. Nobody would want to go into the celebrity world with aids on your back. It's his life though. He didn't talk about us anymore the rest of the way up here. It was awkward. Words couldn't describe the awkwardness.

~Couple hours later~

"Genesis Lane?" A lady asks.

"That's me." I say getting up walking towards her.

"Excuse me ma'am but we wanna find the results out together." Zavian says getting up dusting off his pants.

"We usually don't do this but if it's okay with you two then I guess we can." We both agree and she leads us back to a room.

"Genesis lane you tested...Positive for HIV Aids." She gives me a look of sympathy. I can't believe it.

"Zavian Carter you also tested...Positive for HIV Aids." We're both speechless. I expected this though.

"I'll give you two some time alone." She says. I look over at Zavian. I'm not gonna cry I tell myself! I shake My head in frustration. He looks so lost. He walks over to me trying to hug me. I push him away.

"This is all your fault Zavian..." He sits down next to me. Putting his head in his hands.

"I'll never forgive you!" He still isn't saying anything.

"Let's go" I say walking out the door.

Well that wasn't My greatest chapter but I wanted that put out there! Sorry I know y'all are probably really mad :/.I think I'm gonna make the next chapter Zavians P.O.V!.