chapter 9

Heeeeey everyone! I am soooooooooooooo sorry that it's taken me so fuhreaking long to upload I just kinda actually thought no one was reading so I stopped writing The story!! But I've gotten comments& messages which it all brought a huge smile to my face!! :) Thanks to all of you!!!! I Love you all!!

I pour the apple juice the glass for Zavian then head into the living room to wake him up. He spent the night last night. He's my boyfriend and all but I don't feel comfortable sleeping with him at the moment. You would think that I wanted to since I'm always up under him but he's my first boyfriend. I love the feel of being In his arms. Plus he's not pressuring me or anything. So therefore he slept on the couch. I promised him I would make him breakfast In the morning. I fixed awhole bunch of stuff because I know he's a big eater and I know Kevin is gonna want some. " Zavian wake up." I shake his shoulder. He groans then stretches. All he has on is some sweats!! I watch as his muscles move. I take a sip of his apple juice then walk back into the kitchen. A couple seconds later I feel his arms wrap around me. I close my eyes and lean back into him. He nuzzles his head In my neck. " You smell good babe." He says while kissing my cheeck. I shake my head. " I took a shower that's why." I take another sip of his apple juice. " It's too early for that. You could've slept longer than that."

"Well I didn't. I told you I would fix you breakfast so I did."" I turn around and bring my arms around his neck.

He smiles. " I see it smells good." I laugh then cover my nose.

" Your breath is the complete opposite of smelling good." I burst out laughing. He just smiles.

Zavian P.O.V

I know she didn't just say my breath stank. She starts laughing dead In my face. I smile then In between her little giggles I kiss her she gets dead into the kiss. Grabbing my face with her hand. I push her up against the fridge. She moans In the back of her throat. I grin inside the kiss then back away to stare at her. God she's beautiful. She kisses like a pro though. She looks dead into my eyes. I know she thinks that they're all Pretty because they're hazel. I smirk then whisper In her ear. " Now you're breath stinks." She laughs then slaps my shoulder. " Shut up!." I laugh. I turn around to look at the food she cooked. Damn she cooked alot. Pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage,& oat meal. I'll end up getting a little bit of everything though. I scratch my stomach then turn back around to her. She's drinking some apple juice. She knows I love apple juice. " Babe let me have a sip of your juice." I walk to her and take the drink out of her hand. She starts laughing. " That's your juice!! I was just drinking out of it!" I shake my head and laugh. " You just gone drink my juice like that?" I laugh. " I didn't mean too Zavian. I just wanted a little sip." She makes a little pinch sign with her hands. I raise my eyebrows at her. " The whole glass is a sip?" She starts blushing and laughing. " Sorry."

"It's okay. All this stuff you cooked look good."

"Why thank you! I hope you like it!" She sits down at the table and starts eating some damn multigrain Cheerios. What the hell? All this food and she eating some Cheerios. That's some bullshit! " What are you eating Gen?" I try to be calm but my voice comes out all tight because I already know she's going to say something about her weight. I get sick and damn tired of hearing her down herself over her damn weight. And I know this is about her weight because she just sits back in her chair with her head down. She hates it when we get on this convo but damn I can't help it.I hate to see anything that belongs to me having unnecessary insecurities. I tell her all the time that she's beautiful. I don't see how or why she can't believe me. Kevin told me it's just a girl thing and to leave it alone, but that's my girl. If she got a problem. I wanna help her solve it. " They're multigrain Cheerios." She mumbles. " I know that my question is why you eating them when you got all this food right here." She's siken for a minute then she says," I don't want any." And goes back to eating her Cheerios. I'm about to say something but then Kevin walks in. So I keep my Mouth shut but we will be finishing this later. I start fixing my plate getting a little bit of everything until I get to the oatmeal. It don't look right at all. Oatmeal usually don't look like this. It kinda looks like grits but all together and shit. Kevin comes up behind me. " Bro you gonna get some of that Maltomeal?"

"Is that what this is? Dang man I thought it was oatmeal!!"

"Naw bro we don't eat oatmeal. Shit is nasty."

"Yeah I know."

" You've never eaten Maltomeal before babe?" Genesis ask from the table.

"Naw never heard of it before."

Her eyes get all big and Kevin starts laughing. Genesis Jumps up and grabs a bowl from the cabnet. Kevin starts laughing again. Shaking his head. " You fixing to get it bro. We live off of malt o meal over here." He grabs two plates and hands me one too. He must know about her not eating. Genesis fills the bowl with Malt o meal and sits it on the table." This is for you."

"That's a lot babe."

"I know you're gonna love it."

" If I don't like it you're gonna eat."

She smiles then sits back down. " Okay."

Kevins plate is full with food and all I do is get the rest that he left behind. Food is good too! I smile at Genesis while she watches me eat."So do you like it?" I continue to chew pretending like I don't hear her. " Come on Zavian!!!" She whines. I look at her and smirk. " My baby can cook!" This big ole smile spreads across her face! Damn! I love to see her smile. " Awwww babe!!!!!"She shrieks. She stares at me for a minute." Try the malt o meal noe. I promise Zavian you're gonna love it!" She scoots the bowl in front of me. I take a bite and it's not that bad. She smiles at me again." So?"

"It's alright."

" There's something wrong with you Zavian!! Let me see if you're running a fever or something." She starts feeling my head. I grab her body and start to pull her body close to mine." You wanna be my doctor?"

"Zavian don't be such a perv!"

"Yeah bro that's my Lil sis."

I start laughing. "Damn y'all gonna gang up on me like that!"

Tgey start laughing too. Kevin gets up his plate cleared like mine too. " I'm fixing to go take a shower. Courtney wants us to spend time today. Something she gotta tell me. So see y'all later. Love you Lil sis."

"Love you too!"

As soon as Kevin is gone I scoot the bowl over to her. " I hate you." She mumble.

I laugh and give her a quick peck on the lips. " I love you too baby."

I walk to her room to lay down. I don't feel like doing anything today. As I lay there I hear the drains disposal down stairs. Well I'll be damn!!

So that wasn't the greatest chapter but antywhooo tell me what you think of Zavians P.O.V. Like dislike what? Wellll Comment vote fan!!!!