The rest of Chapter 21

Sorry my phone did some freaky stuff on me but here's the rest!

"Oh shit!" Someone says,and we all run over there. Zavian of course looks pissed! I look around the court until I see another pissed but darker looking Zavian. They look just alike! A man is between them yelling at them.

"Cut this shit out!! Right now! If you can't calm your asses down then get your shit and leave! You should be ashamed! Fighting like you have no respect In front of those who raised y'all! Wiped the shit off ya asses! " The man is just as mad as them.

"Unc... You know Kyles ass he starting shit as always!" Zavian says annoyance and embarrassment all over his face.

"It doesn't matter son! You're supposed to control yourself."

Kyle jumps in. "Naw,Zavian you can't get mad because I called you out on yo dirty shit!"

Zavians eyes meet mine. He shakes his head. Kyle sees that he's looking at me and laughs. "She's The reason why we're fighting! Her fat ass !" I'm taken back by wgst he said. Zavian lunges for him but a tall real light skinned dude holds him back. The dude is struggling so another comes infront of him grabbing his body trying to hold him down. "Say one more fucking word to her Kyle!. One more fucking word! " He snarls. This is the angriest i've seen him. He looks so scary. The man that was between them looks at Kyle and says,"Shut the hell up !"

Kyle laughs." Ight cool with me, but don't you think she should know that he cheated on her fat ass when she miscarried." I gasp.

The two dudes holding Zavian back give Kyle dirty looks . The light skinned one says,"You better be glad Uncs ass is between us. I oughta let his ass go! You don't know how to keep your damn Mouth shut! I'll help him beat yo ass!"

Drew also says something." Kyle shut the fuck up! You always trying to ruin somebodies relationship! When you fuck everybody! And yo girl still with your Aids infected ass!" Kyle looks at her with shock. "Yeah you wanna put other peoples business out there then uiurs will be put out there!" Everybody is looking between the two. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Come with me sweetie." A voice says. I feel tears streaming down my face. I turn around to see his Grandma grabbing my hand pulling me with her to the house. I can't help but keep crying! He cheated on me! When I needed him the most! When we get In the house she pulls me into hug. At first I don't know what to do but then I slowly relax and cry In her arms letting her soothe me. "Baby do you love him?"

"Yes ma'am." I sniff.

"Correct him them. Show him his wrong."

"You believe it don't you?"

"Yes but I know my grandson. He's a lot like his daddy. So I don't need to know what he says. He did it. I could tell by the way he looked whenhe saw you standing there. But honey listen...if you truly love him...I mean love not lust...but love him then you'll correct him. Don't be afraid to! Correct him if you love him!"

"How do I correct him?" I ask.

"That's In the power of yalls love...you'll know when It comes. I know you're hurting but sweetie hang In there." Zavian walks through the door.

"Grandma can we have a second alone?" He asks.

She looks at me one last time before walking out.

He comes toward me. He looks so vulnerable. " Baby I'm-"

"Is it true?" My voice is cracking but I want to know the truth.

"Yes." I want to break down but I refuse.

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

He takes a deep breathe. "I don't know."

I raise my voice a notch.

" Yes or No!! "

"No."

I can't ask any more questions. Not right now.

"Take me home."

I walk out the door and to the car. Everyone is saying goodbye but I find myself not being able to speak. Drew comes up to me but I basically ignore her. I silently get In the car. Staring off into the distance all kind of thoughts running through my mind. I'm threw with this.

So yeah...don't hate me! But I'm gonna try & upload tonight or tomorrow! :) Sorry if the love advice was confusing. In my mind it was much clearer!