Chapter 22

Genesis P.O.V

The ride to his house was long and tense. I tried the whole time to hold my tears In, but the more I tried the more frustrated I got. At one point I got the guts to ask him who the girl was. To see if I knew her. Well I'll be damn!! It was Tammy Hill which that just broke me down even more. He feels guilty. Not saying a word. He's not even trying to defend himself. But then he revealed something to me that made me want to ram us both off the road. That wasn't the first time though that he cheated on me with her. I told myself that at least he manned up to it. I'm not gonna lie! I'm hurt! We're at the house right now. Both In the living room he's pacing the room taking quick glances at me. The silence between us is so thick. A chainsaw couldn't cut the tension In this room. I'm shocked and disbelief clouds my face.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why the fuck!! Why did you do this to me?" I bite out. He stops pacing.

"I don't know." What kind of damn answer is that!

"Come on Zavian! Baby you have got to have some damn reason as to why you would do some shit like that! What was your motivation! I mean please tell me." I say throwing my hands In the air.

"Look Genesis you need to calm yo ass down!-" I cut him off.

"Don't tell me to calm down!!! "

He ignores me and goes on with what he was saying." I messed up. Okay. Damn! Why you tripping!"

"You didn't mess up...your ass fucked up Zavian! Fucked up can't even explain how wrong your ass is!" I yell then laugh." Mr.I messed up."

Genesis you're fixing to cross the red line. Back off of him. He's been pissed already today. He hasn't got a chance to calm down. A voice says. I back off for a little while. Letting myself calm down. No telling what he would do then regret later. All of this was a lie. The I love you's the you're my family, my baby, my everything was all a lie.

"Naw baby it wasn't. I can promise you that." I look at him strangely.

"You just thought all of that outloud, but all of that I meant it."

"Whatever." I take a deep breath.

"How did Kyle know?"

He looks at me and shrugs his shoulders." Hell I don't know. It shocked me when he brought it up." His phone rings.

"I can't talk right now Drew." A long silence.

"What the fuck?? Naw man!! I protected myself! That's how his ass found out! You know what I gotta go.." He hangs up the phone then slams it at the wall. I want to comfort him but I don't know how to. It's just an instinct.

"What's going on?"

"Tammy has aids. Her and Kyle been messing around. She told Kyle about us." Wooooow this is unbelievable.

"So you have aids?"

"Naw I used a condom."

"Still need to get Checked?" I feel bad now. He might have aids. I'm mad at him,but he doesn't deserve aids.

"I am. You need to too though." Rage flows through my body when he says that. I might have it too! Man that's bullshit.

"Fuck you Zavian! Fuck you! Now my life is In danger over you're cheating and shit!" Tears spring out of my eyes. What the hell did I do to deserve this! This is all like a nightmare that I can't wake up from!