Chapter 31

We pull up In Zavians apartments. I wasn't really paying attention to where we were going but I kmow for sure he said we would be celebrating with his family. So why exactly are we at his apartment.

"Zavian I thought you said we were celebrating with your family?" I ask him suspiciously.

"I lied." He says matter of factly as he gets out the car. I get out too.

"You seem to be doing that a lot lately."

"Just wanted to spend some time with you. So come on." He grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs. When we get inside his apartment he plops down on the couch. I stand there awkwardly.

"Ma why you acting like a stranger? This is like your home." He says. I look at him and shake my head.

"I didn't come here to spend time with you. I came for you and your family. Or at least to talk about us." I say playing with my fingers. He gets up walking over to me and pulling me into his arms.

"What about us?" He asks.

"You know I love you but Zavian I keep trying to forget it...but I can't though. That's what's holding us back Zavian! I still can't believe you would do that to me. If we do get back together. Things are gonna change. If you even lust after another girl... I'm gone. You better watch out since you're going pro... Girls are gonna be all over you. You better let em know who you belong to. If you love me so much. You'd do whatever it takes to get me and back and to keep me. I'm not going through this again Zavian. I promise you that. You're not getting off easy. There's more to come. We can try us again. Because I love you. I'm giving you a second chance. "

"I promise baby. I Fucked up but this won't happen ever again. I got you baby. Trust me. I love you with all my heart baby. I'm sorry for all that I've done to you. Yeah I know I Fucked up but baby-" he breaks off his sentence dipping his head down and kissing me gently. I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him back. The kiss lasting forever until I pull away from him catching my breath.

"I love you Genesis. Whatever you need or want I got it for you." He says kissing my forehead.

"Ima hold you on that Zavian. I love you too though." I smirk to myself. I'm fixing to give his ass hello. He should know that he's not getting off this easy. He's fixing to prove himself. I'm happy we're together now though.

So uh yeah hopefully you liked. Yeah she might be taking him back a little to easily but he's not! :) there's more In store :)