Chapter 34

Genesis P.O.V.

The next morning i wake up feeling great. last night was great wait no last night was amazing. Zavian was so gentle... I loved it. I felt like I was in heavenly bliss. The sheets have to be washed now though. I'm not sleeping in them until they're clean. Zavian can clean them. I really don't know what to do to make him work for it. I mean like what should I do??? I don't wanna seem like a bitch he said he was sorry and stuff. Snatching the sheets off the bed. I throw them in the hallway And go And take a shower.

Once I'm out. I get dressed thanking God that when I left that I didn't take all of my clothes with me. Sweats And one of the basketball shirts I got when Zavian was in high school playing. I throw my hair into a ponytail. Zavian is sitting on the couch with some basketball shorts on And no shirt.

"Goodmorning." I say sitting on the couch next to him leaning into him. He ignores me And keeps watching TV.

"Goodmorning Zavian." I say again.

"Mhhhm." What is he watching that has him so into the TV? I look over and see that he's watching little snippets of last nights draft. I grab the remote and turn it off. This time I say it a little louder while looking at him.

"Goodmorning Zavian!"

"Goodmorning baby." He smiles and kisses me on the forehead.

"Finally. Um you need to wash those sheets. "

He looks at me confused. " I just washed them like two or three Weeks ago." I roll my eyes.

"They need to be cleaned Zavian. They're dirty." Those sheets need to be cleaned. You're supposed to change them like once a month or something.

"Shit I'm not washing em. They fine." He says firmly.

"Then I won't be sleeping I'm that bed until they're clean. Zavian you sweat when you sleep and most of the time you take showers In the morning which means you're getting dirt and sweat and all that other crap on those sheets! Clean them."

"Bullshit."

"Bullshit my ass Zavian." I get up and go sit on the other couch.

"What you move for?" He asks. Giving me a what the fuck look as I just point to the sheets outside his door. He gets up and goes to get the sheets mumbling that. "Shit don't need to be washed." I just shrug my shoulders and turn back on the TV.

"You happy now?" He asks when he gets back. I smile.

"Yup you'll see when you lay down to go to sleep tonight. You'll smell the freshness."

He comes over to where I am sitting between my legs. I grab his head while rubbing it. Don't know why but I love rubbing his head.

"Lastnight was amazing." I whisper. He grabs my hands kissing them before saying.

"Yeah I know. We might have made a baby." I'm shocked to hear the whole baby thing from him. I laugh and say,

"I hope not. You did use a condom right??" He stiffens and I just know that I said something wrong.

"What you mean you hope not???" He asks suspiciously.

"I mean that I hope we didn't make a baby. Nothing wrong with that." I say trying not to have my words come out sounding the wrong way.

"So basically you're saying that you don't wanna have my baby." He turns around to look at me his hazel eyes all tense.

I take a deep breath. " No you're twisting my words that's not what I said and you know it's not what I meant"

"Then tell me what the fuck you meant then? "

"I'm saying that I don't want to have a baby right now Zavian. I'm still In school. This year is gonna be my senior year and I'm not gonna go through it pregnant. I love you to death but I'm not making that kind of sacrifice for you. You already have a career. I would love to go to college. I do want to have your kids just not now." I hope he understands what I'm saying. I can't have a baby right now. I still have school and plus he's gonna have to probably move to Miami anyway. I love him but damn I'm not ready for kids.

"What if you are pregnant? Huh what you gonna do?" The Sound of his voice tells me exactly what he's hinting at. I slap him upside the head.

"Don't even think that shit. I wouldn't abort it. How dare you even think that shit. "

He gets up and starts to walk to his room.

"Well hopefully things go like you want them to. You better tell me if you're pregnant. It's not gonna be like last time." Anger flares through my body.

"Last time I was just as lost as you dumbass!" He's about to say something when there's a knock on the door. He shakes his head and opens it. There's silence before he chokes out.

"Mama.." And a shaky voice says,

"Hey baby."

Soooooooooooo yeah! Hopefully you liked it.