Chapter 37

Genesis P.O.V.

About an hour later Zavian walks through the door. I pretend like I'm sleep. He heads straight to the back. Silently I get up and go see what he's doing. I make it to his room and see him laying down on the bed. I stand in the doorway looking at him.

"Guessing you didn't find her huh?" He looks up at me scratches his head then looks off.

"Nah... I don't know where the hell she could've gone."

"Zavian I'm not trying to down you because it's your Mama and I don't know why I'm saying this because either way you're not gonna see it my way because it's your Mama and all but still... She doesn't want your help Zavian. Most likely she's gonna stay clear of you." I know that probably pissed him off but I just really want him to know so he won't be stressing.

"Baby get out... Seriously I don't wanna say some shit to you that later I'm gonna regret. So just get out or shut the hell up." He puts his hands over his eyes as he sits up. I probably shouldn't say anything else. Definitely knowing that he's pissed and how he can be when he's pissed, but I'm gonna say something anyway maybe later he'll understand.

"You know now that you're gonna be playing pro ball you're gonna have to focus on that. They don't care if you're a good player. This is your first year. All they've seen is high school stuff. They're gonna need to see if you can handle pro or not. If you can't because you're stressing over your Mama then your career is gonna go down the drain and you can't pay for rehab if you don't have the money to.." I start crossing my feet and playing with my fingers. Next thing I know I'm being slammed against the hallway wall.

Zavians P.O.V.

I can't believe Genesis! Basically she's saying that my career is more important than my damn Mama. Man that just pisses me the fuck off. Before I even understand what I'm doing I have her pinned against the wall. Fear clouding her eyes. Anger and rage clouding mine.

"Fuck basketball Genesis fuck it! I don't give a damn about that shit!.I'm gonna help my Mama no matter what you or anybody else says."

"Zavian I'm.. I'm... I'm sorry!" She stutters out. That's when I notice that I've gotten her pinned against the wall. Shit what have I done! I grab her And wrap her in my arms. I don't know what came over me. I just snapped. Damn.

"Baby I'm so sorry! "

"It's fine. I know that you're just really mad and a lot of stuff is going through your mind. It's fine. I know you didn't mean to." She says as she rubs my back and kisses me on the lips. I was wrong for doing that though. This shit is stressing me the fuck out. It shouldn't matter how pisseed I am. I don't have any business putting my hands on her like I just did. As much as I don't want to. I'm gonna have to get my ass in some anger management classes. Can't have this type of shit happening every time I get mad or pissed.

"I love you baby so much. I'm so sorry. I'm gonna enroll in anger management classes ok baby? I am."

"I love you too and ok. Don't feel guilty over this okay. It was just an accident." She says softly. It's too late for that shit. I already feel guilty. I'm gonna make it up to her, but it seems like since we've been back together it's been stressful and shit. What's really going on? It's only been like a day, but we're gonna pull through it. I love this girl too much! I'm not gonna lose her ovee some arguments and shit.