Chapter 14

Drew is hilarious!!! All the way to the mall she had me cracking up laughing. She's so real too. Now we're at the mall In this place called RuePlus it's a place that holds all sizes. We decided to go In there. Turns out Drew is like a size 12 her height makes up for her weight." Girl I'm not gonna be no little stick. Never wanted to be one and I'll never be one. I'm gonna eat!" I shake my head and start laughing. "Being a big girl is something you embrace Genesis. It's not a bad thing either." She's gone from funny to serious now. Raising her sunglasses off her face she looks me dead in my eyes." I don't even know you that well but I can tell you struggle with your weight." My head goes down to its own accord. I really can't say anything. So she keeps talking." Earlier when I called you beautiful you blushed not because of the comment but because you were doubting yourself over it. Why do you do that? Sweetie God makes everyone how he wants them made." I know she's right but I've never looked at it from that point of view. " I don't know Drew...I just don't feel comfortable."

"So you're uncomfortable with how God has made you?"

"Well-no. I'm-" Drew cuts me off."Listen if you can't accept yourself with the weight. What makes you think that God is gonna bless you to be skinny. Accept what's right now! You might just learn that you like it." I'm about to protest. To tell her that I do accept myself but it would be a big lie. I've lied to myself for so long. I take a deep breath." You're right Drew." She smiles then goes back to looking at the clothes. "Drew how do you know all of this?" She pokes her head out of the clothes." Because I see myself In you. I was a size 24 baby before I got to this 12." My face throws on a shocked look and my Mouth drops! She laughs."Girl yeah I was And I know what you're going through." I'm glad I've met Drew she's helping me have some kind of hope. " Drew be my friend!" I tell her. She gives me this funny look." Girl I was already your friend when I laid eyes on you!

Drew drops me off at Zavians apartment. She said she'd be back later on tonight. We didn't even talk about Zavian the whole time I was with her, And that's what I was afraid of. I'm still shocked by what she told me. I can't believe she was that big, but i'm like 4 sizes smaller than she was. It's still shocking though. If she can do it then I can do it, but I also understand what she said about the accepting me with my weight. I realize now that sometimes we have to accept things that we don't want to get the things that I want. I think that God wanted me to hear that,and at the right time to. I was gonna start just eating one meal a day. That would have had Zavian through the roof. I'm gonna start looking at it as this is the way God has made me,and God doesn't make mistakes. He can't. It's impossible. I knock on the door and Zavianopens it giving me the biggest kiss. He sticks his tongue In my Mouth taking over my tongue. He brings me into the house without breaking the kiss. Then puts me against the door. I put my arms around his neck and kiss back with the same amount of passion that he has. He starts running his hands down my body until he gets to my butt. He grabs it and squeezes it. I laugh In the kiss then pull away. " Did you miss me Zavian?" He kisses me again then grins." Yeah should've known Drews ass would take off with you." I kiss him back then say," Well i'm glad she did. You weren't in the greatest mood." He rests his head in my hair." Yeah I know. Sorry bout that. I wasn't thinking right." I rub his back. " It's okay we all have our days." He looks at me with his heartbreaking hazel eyes." I love you Genesis." Tears spring to my eyes. Here I was afraid to tell him that I loved him, and he says it first! Guys never say it first!! He kisses my tears. This has gotten me all emotional. " I love you too Zavian." He smiles then goes in for the deepest kiss he's ever given me. I hold him in my arms wishing I could have this moment on camera just to see what we look like. They say a picture holds a thousand different meanings. Ours would be love in all languages.

Soooooooo I really liked writing this chapter!!! Hope you all like!!!! Vote Comment Fan!!! Tell me what you think!!!