Chapter 18

Kevin opens the door barely peeking his head through. I smile at him. He grins and walks over to the bed to give me a hug.

"You scared the hell out of me don't ever let some shit like this happen again. You hear me."

"I won't." He leans on my stomach resting his arms on my thighs. I screech In pain!!! "Ow get off!!!!!!! Now!!!" I start swatting him everywhere with the remote. He jumps up. "What the hell?" He rubs his head looking at me like I'm crazy. I lay my head back.

"I'm sore all around there! There's a pillow right there!

His eyes go all wide." I thought you just had it right there. Damn I'm sorry."

I laugh."It's okay. "A moment of silence passes between us. We stare into each others eyes. Sharing our brother and Sister bond that we have. It's like he's reading my mind because he says,"Where's Zavian?"

I didn't want to get on this. Kevin won't see it from my way. Deep down I don't think Zavian ment all that he said. He said he wasn't In the right state of mind. I shouldn't have pushed him maybe those words would have never came out of his Mouth. I'd rather avoid coming back here to see Kevin or Zavian In the hospital because of this. So to keep an altercation from happening between the two I lie." He went to use the restroom and talk to the doctor."

Kevin gives me this look that says bullshit." Don't lie to me."

"Im not." My eyes wander all over the room not meeting his eyes at all. If I do he'll see that I'm lying which he probably already knows.

"I saw his ass leave. He seemed on edge. Zavian says and does stupid ass shit when he's on edge." I thought no one really knew about his anger issues,but just In case I ask anyway. "Are you saying he has anger issues?"

"Naw but when he's stressed he's not Zavian...did he do or say anything to you."

"No."

" Stop lying Genesis damn! I'm going to ask you one more time did he say or do anything to you."

"He's blaming everything on me..." I see rage go through my brothers eyes.

"Why that son of a bitch!!! Damn!!!!!"

"Kevin please don't do anything. He's really stressed. He didn't mean it!!"

Kevin looks at me like I'm crazy."You've got to bullshitting me Genesis!! No man I don't care how fucking stressed or pissed he is leaves his woman!! Definitely when she's In the hospital. I don't care what you say. Ima beat that niggas ass!!"

This is what I didn't want to happen."Kevin no! I love him!! Don't do anything!! He didn't mean it!! I promise!"

"I don't care if he did or didn't mean it! No nigga is gonna leave my Lil Sister In the hospital like that!!"

Before I know it I'm screaming at him!!! "Stay out of it!! Ok it's our fucking relationship!! Not yours plus you need to remember your own word. When you said that I was gonna get hurt In love!!Remember that and you said Zavian might hurt me but you were gonna stay out of it! So do what you said you were gonna do! STAY OUT OF IT!" I'm out of breath, but I keep going. " You said you weren't always gonna be here to protect me. Let me handle this Kev. Please?" I'm In tears by the end of my sentence. I never thought I would blow up on him like that. I just feel really bad for Zavian. He looks at while rubbing his chin. " I know what I said, but this is different. It's okay though don't say nothing to me when he hurts yo ass again." The rage In his eyes are still there when he walks out the room. I feel so bad. It's like I'm pissing everybody off today.Zavian now Kevin who's next?

Well well!!!!! Tell me what you think!!! :) I'm gonna upload again tonight :) sorry it's sooooooo short!!! But I have a feeling y'all like the nexr chapter or the one after that if my plans go as planned :)