Chapter 21

Y'all are probably going to hate me for this chapter! :/ But here it goes.

Zavians P.O.V.

Genesis is sleep we got about like close to 45 minutes. I need to tell her some stuff about my family so she won't be all surprised.

" Genesis baby...wake up." I shake her shoulder. She yawns,arches her back a little then slowly opens her eyes. Looking around the car before her eyes land on me. She clears her throat.

"Where are we?"

"Dallas we'll be In Arlington In just a little while." She nods her head.

"Baby let me tell you some stuff about my family."

"Ok"

"First off your shyness ain't gonna cut it. They're gonna treat you like you're already In the family. Just be you." My family is an open family. I don't want her to be all shocked when they are acting how they're gonna act. I know I'm missing something to tell her though.

"Any mess makers or anything?" She asks while raising an eheadyebrow. That's it!

"My bitch ass cousin Kyle. Baby watch out for him. He'll flirt with anybody. He doesn't care if you In a relationship or not. He's messy! We always getting into it. " I swear man he got problems. I bet he got some kind of disease! He'll screw anything with legs that'll spread. That's my cousin but I can't stand to fool with his ass. Genesis starts laughing.

"Okay I'll watch out for him. What he look like?" That's the catch though. His mama must have been mad at my mama when she was pregnant with him because we look just alike. He just darker.

"A darker me." She gives me a look that says boy quit playing. I throw my hands In the air.

"Boy put yo hands back on the damn wheel!"she screams . I look at her and start laughing.

"I wasn't gonna wreck us. Damn baby I know how to drive."

"Whatever. For real what you're cousin look like?"

"Baby I'm serious s darker me!"

"Hazel eyes?"

"Yeah. He dresses differently though. Sort of like a younger Ginuwine . He thinks he's the shit."

She shakes her head In disbelief."Wow! A darker you with hazel eyes!" I roll my eyes. She's obsessed with my eyes. When we have kids I hope they have hazel eyes. She'd probably pitch a fit if they didn't.

"I'm gonna watch out for him, but I don't think anyone could tear me away from you. You're love making has gotten me hooked." A smirk plays across her face as she looks at my crotch.

"Ight we'll see about that tonight. " I say with a smirk on my face too. I hear music. We're almost there.

"Almost there baby! That's the music!" I roll down the windows. You can smell the food In the air.

Genesis P.O.V

The smell of food is strong, and the music is loud! We pull up and I feel like we've stepped into the movie Madeas Family Reunion. There's so many people here. We get out the car. Zavian taking my hand into his. Instantly people come up to us. Giving Zavian hugs and introducing themselves to me. People are already calling me cousin, niece,and everything else. I feel so welcome. After speaking to everybody we go to where all the young people are. Drew brings me into a hug!

"Girl I miss you!!!" She says while pulling out of the hug. Zavian hugs her too.

"I got her. You can leave now." She tells him. He gives her look then shakes his head.

"Well tear yo ass!" He flicks her off then leans down to give me a kiss. Taking off his shirt& pants. I'm guessing he's fixing to go play basketball. He hands me his clothes. My baby looks sexy as hell! No shirt on with some basketball shorts on! Hotdamn!

"I'll be back later baby." Drew mocks him then grabs my hand and we walk off. She takes us to a place with a whole bunch of women. They're all sitting with fans and talking.

"This is Genesis. Zavians girl friend." One lady looks up and smiles.

"Beautiful girl." She says.

Then another says. "Did Zavian just introduce her to those who came to him?!" Then adds."I'm gonna kick his ass!" I thought I had met everybody, but I guess not. She gets up giving me a hug."Baby I'm Zavians grandmother. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too" I study her for a minute. She has hazel eyes just like Zavian. All the ladies introduce themselves as aunties or cousins. We leave there to go to where all the younger women are. They all say hi then get to talking about my miscarriage and what went down. Before I can say anything Drew cuts in.

"Y'all need to mind yalls own damn business and worry about you're own damn children and baby daddies. Apparently yalls asses know something went down or you wouldn't be asking! So just shut the hell up and change the damn subject!" They all glare at Drew then get to talking about something else. Everything is going fine until we all look over at the basketball court and see what looks like a fight.

Zavian&Kyle are fighting." A little girl says while coming up to jump In one of the girls laps. I think her name is Jessica.