Chapter 15

One year later

A sharp pain shoots through my pelvic area. I cringe In pain and grab my stomach. Another pain comes. This one stronger than the first. I let out a small whimper. I feel liquid In between my legs. Oh no!! Another breathtaking pain strikes me once again. This time I scream. My scream wakes up Zavian who instantly grabs me." Baby what's wrong?" I gasp and try to speak but I can't the pain is unbearable. I point down to my stomach. He slowly looks down and sees the liquid that I'm guessing is blood." Oh shit!" He jumps out of the bed while I try to breathe through all this pain. He looks at me his face trying to hold back his own panic state. I'm already panicking this can't be happening. Oh Lord Jesus don't let this be what I think it is. The pain keeps coming. Finally Zavian slowly grabs me out of the bed. I want to protest but I can't. This pain is leavingme speechless. Tears are coming out of my eyes like a waterfall. Zavians arms and hands are covered In blood. He gently sits me down In the car. "Baby everything is gonna be fine. I promise." He gently rubs my leg. I hear him on the phone as he drives to the hospital."Drew! Hey I don't know what's going on!! Naw there's blood fucking everywhere!" There's a moment of silence. He hits the steering wheel with his fists." That's bullshit Drew!! " He looks at me and his eyes are glassy. The pain is still coming but I put it aside as I stare back at him. He shakes his head and picks up the speed. "Drew I'm taking her to the hospital! Yeah meet me there." He hangs up the phone throwing it to the side. I gently touch Zavians arm. He's blazing hot. My voice barely croaks out,"Zavian..what she say?" He looks at me then quickly looks away." Nothing you need to worry about. You're gonna be fine baby." I know he's hiding somehow from me. When we reach the hospital the pain won't stop. I can't even open my eyes. Zavian picks me up and Carries me in." I need help." He says to someone. Another voice responds with annoyance. " Sir please fill out the form and take a seat." I feel his body tense. " Look lady!! Look the fuck at me!!!" I guess she looks up because I hear a gasp. "Sir-" He cuts her off."I don't want to hear any bullshit!! She's bleeding like fucki-" I don't hear anything else he says. I just see black as I fade out of conscious.

So hopefully I'll post later on tonight but if I don't I will tomorrow or Monday :) vote comment fan tell me what you think. O and sorry it's so short! I think the next chapter is gonna be Zavians P.O.V :)