Chapter 3

Hey everyone I know that I already posted a chapter earlier but I hated it so fuhreaking much that I simply deleted it!! It made no sense what so ever!! So therefore I'm rewriting it!!:) I'm writing this on my phone so there might be a few errors so bear with me please.

My eyes are closed but I'm in his arms and I feel safe. My head is laid perfectly in the crook of his neck. We're swaying to his own beat that he's made up. I'm simply going along with him. Following his lead. "You wanna know something?" He whispers gently in my ear. His voice sounds somewhat familiar,but I can't put my tongue on it."What?" I reply back.

"You're beautiful. Have I ever told you that?"

I laugh softly."Of course. You always do."

He strokes my cheek with the palm of his hand. He slowly turns around so that I'm facing him,but my eyes are still closed. I can't open them. He brings his lips to mine and gently kisses me. His hands go around my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. I open my mouth. Ready to let him in,but he pulls away."Look at me."

I try to open my eyes but they won't give.

More sternly he says."Genesis look at me." His hands cup my face and I keep trying to open my eyes. He hugs me tightly,and I lay my head on his shoulder.

" Please look at me." He's getting impatient. I want to see him. I want to see the eyes of those giving me so much pleasure and ecstasy. Finally my eyes open and I'm faced withbeautiful hazel eyes. "Zavian." I breathe. Full of shock I start to back away from him.

"Genesis don't step away fron me." I shake my head. This can't be real. I will never enjoy these types of things with Zavian.

I wake up from my dream with relief that it was dream because it seemed so real!! I can't help the fact that I did dream about...Zavian though...Zavian.

Sorry it's short!!! I promise to write more this weekend!!Vote,Comment,Fan!!!!:) Tell me what you think people!!!!:)