Chapter 23

Zavian looks at me hurt flashing through his eyes. "You don't mean that."

"Yes I do! Matter of fact I hate yo ass Zavian! I hate you!"

"You don't mean that." His jaw starts to clench.

"Yes I do! You better hope! I don't got it Zavian. You better get on your knees and pray to God with all your strength!" O look at him shaking My head with fury,but at the same time keeping my tears down. Just saying the words I hate you to him made them water. Never thought I'd be saying those words to him, but how dare he! My life is at risk!And his reason why is "I don't know" that pisses me off. The questions I'm asking answers are not"I don't know." I'm tired. Not physically but mentally.

"Baby you don't have it and neither do I. I promise."

"I'll never forgive you if I do Zavian."

"Stop saying shit like that. Shit that you don't mean! You're thinking with your pain! You better get to using your heart! Gonna end up saying some shit your ass is gonna regret."

"Zavian the pain is in my heart! I'm speaking from a bruised up heart! Don't tell me I don't mean the shit I'm saying."

"It's the truth...you don't. You'll end up forgiving me because you love me that much. You're not gonna leaveme. I'm your first everything baby. I said I messed up. I'll get right for you baby just give me some time. "

"No Zavian we're over. And yeah I still do love you and the love is strong but it's not strong enough for me to stay. I refuse to live in pain and secrets that were never gonna be revealed to me. I'm through with us." The words hurt both of us, but it's the right thing to do. He walks over to me pulling me into his arms rubbing my back.

"Don't leave me." He whispers in my hair. I lean my head against his chest. His heart beating fast matching my own heartbeat.

"I'm sorry. I have to. I'll always have you in my heart though." I whisper back. He backs away to look at me and a tear drop from his face falls onto my cheek. He can't be crying. I look closer and he is. I've never seen him cry before. I'm hurting him ..but he's hurt me! I don't know if I should feel bad or not. He leans down as if he's about to kiss me. Our lips.inches apart. Then quickly he kisses my forehead. Long and slow. I start to cry. I don't want this but it's the right thing to do. Correct him if you love him. The answer is within the love. So this is me correcting him. Causing us both pain and heartache. Correction is never easy to take when you think you've been right all along. No I don't think this will last forever but if it does. It does. He's my first everything,but now he's my first heartache. It's the worst feeling in the world. To feel pain hurt,and love all at once because each feeling is trying to take control. Spend some time in the spotlight. I wish I couldn't feel right now. I'll always love him. I just have to keep telling myself that this is correcting him.

Sooooooo this was gonna be the end! But I changed my mind! So hopefully y'all like it! :)