Chapter 11

I can't believe it My mama couldn't have just called him babe. This isn't the man that has brought back the mother that I used to love. He's the one that took her away. How could she go back to him? She isn't marrying him. I won't let him.I stare at my mama she looks so happy, but this can't be the man that has caused her this happiness. " You're not marrying him." I say breathlessly. My dad smiles at me. He has no right to be smiling. All the pain that he's caused me. He basically just snatched my childhood away without knowing it. Why does he think he can just walk back into my life. Wait no our lives. Kevin is going to be pissed. He has so much hard and hateful feelings towards him. My eyes start to water. I refuse to let him see me cry. He didn't care the last time. He's just about to give me a hug when I get up and storm off. I hear my mama say,"She'll adjust to you again. We all went through alot when you left." I can tell by his silence that he's bothered by my reaction. I just can't believe it!!!! I storm into my room and instantly tears spring out of my eyes. Zavian jumps off of my bed and wraps me In his arms. " Shhhh Gen it's gonna be okay. I promise." In between sobs I tell him what's wrong." It's gonna be okay." He tries to soothe me but not even his touch can calm me down. "Zavian I just can't believe he'd do some shit like this." I sob into his chest. He continues to rock me. My door opens and I see both of my parents standingIn front of me. " Zavian sweetie! How are you?" Zavian un tangles me from his arms and gives her a hug. ".I'm good and you?" She gives him a grim smile. " Could be better. I didn't kniw you were here. You must be hanging with Kevin." Zavian smiles. My dad narrows his eyes at Zavian. "Lindsey he was just hugged up with Genesis do you think he's hanging with Kevin." He looks at her sharply. My mama puts her head down. "Son are you dating my daughter?" He asks.

"Yes sir."

" Have you fucked her?"

Both my mama and I jump at his question. Zavian holds his calm though and says,"No sir."

My dad looks Zavian up and down like he's above him. " I don't want to ever see you hugged up with my daughter again."

Before Zavian says anything. I jump in. "Why does it matter Daddy?"

"Stay out of this Genesis."

"No daddy you aren't gonna interrogate my boyfriend. Who's a better man that you have or ever will be."

Zavian grabs my arms. He's trying to keep his cool but it's not working.

" You will not talk to me that way In my house Genesis Renee Lane."

I gawk at him. " This isn't your house." I tell him. He's pissed but I don't give a damn!

" You can leave if you feel that way." He tells me. My own father kicking me out of my mothers house. She has her head all hung low. I shake my head. Zavian pulls me out of the room. Politely excusing himself when it comes to going past my dad. My mama whispers a don't leave as I walk out the door. I can't believe her well actually I can. I've been kicked out!! "What about my clothes?" I ask Zavian.

" I'll tell Kevin to get them. Most likely he'll be next." His jaw is locked and his words come out tense. "Where am I staying?"

"With me. You can sleep In my bed. I'll sleep on the couch. You're not going back to that fucking shit hole. I'll beat his ass."

I know exactly who he is. Most likely he'll do the same thing to me as he did to Kevin it'll just be worse. Kevin has his temper. I look at Zavian." You should be there when Kevin goes. He'll hurt him. I don't want him to go to jail over him."

" I know. When I drop you off. I'm going back to wait for him." He's not leaving me! " I'm going too."

His hazel eyes are hard and cold. " No your ass is gonna stay put where I tell you." His voice scares me. He's passed pissed. I don't want to add onto it. " Okay." When we get to his house no one is there but then I remember that basically he lives by himself. His mama works the streets. " Make yourself at home. I'll be back." He hugs me tightly and kisses me. " Don't do anything stupid." I whisper In his ear. He sighs. " I'll try." He walks out the door. I lay down In his bed and cry myself to sleep. Who knew this day would turn out this way...why me.

Hope you liked it!!! :) vote comment fan!! Tell me what you think :)