Chapter 8

Zavian laughed as I told him about this morning and my whole car ordeal.''Baby the next time you're car doesn't have gas call me and I'll come pick you up.'' He says while throwing a quick glance my way as he continues to drive down the road.''What if you're in practice?'' I mumble. ''Baby there is like one more week of school left. I don't have practice.'' I take in his words. Him and Kevin play together and Kevin had practice this morning or so I think. Well that's what he told me.'' Zavian, Kevin had practice this morning...'' He laughs. ''No he didn't. Kevin had a bootycall with Courtney that's what he had.'' I laugh. Zavian told me that he cared, and I'm so glad that he did.  I've been smiling every since then.I was starting to have doubts.  There's one thing that's bothering me though.Which leads me to the question I've been dying to aks him.I'm just to scared to ask,but now seems like the right time.''Can I ask you a question?'' I ask him.

''Yeah.''

I look out at the trees as they pass by. I don't want to look straight at him when I ask him this.''Where exactly do we stand?'' He gives me an odd look so I add.'' I mean like are we an item?'' I throw quotations up with my fingers when I say item. He grins and grabs my hand and gently rubs it with his hand.''We're whatever you wanna call us bae, but just know that we're an us'' His words make a huge grin go across my face.''Really?'' I ask my voice going all high-pitch.

''You're blushing. You know I love it when you blush, and yeah really baby I wouldn't be playing around with you.'' I smile and continue to let him hold my hand as I lay back in my seat and close my eyes. I feel at peace right now. I officially have a boyfriend. My first boyfriend at that. I'm on cloud nine right now, because he cares and I care.

Sorry it was so long since I uploaded!!! I've been busy lately sorry that I'm going so fast with this story. I have bright plans for it. So hopefully you like this and the other chapter tell me what you think or don'r like!!:) Vote,Comment,Fan!! I'll try and upload tomorrow or on Friday!!!;)