Sparks Fly (Vobi)

•Pairing: Tbjzl & Vikkstar123 (Tobi and Vik)
•Prompt: All the Sidemen go to a lake house on vacation, one thing leads to another, feelings are confessed.
•Warnings: None
XIX
"It won't fit!"
"That's what she said."
"Just shove it in!"
"That's what she said."
"For fucks sake."

I laugh as Simon and JJ try to shove all the bags into the back of the car.

"Simon! You're not helping by making that's what she said jokes." JJ laughs and grabs Simon's face, peppering kisses all over it.

A smile spreads across my face at the sight of the cute couple, they've been dating for almost a month and I can tell they're the happiest they've ever been.

I'm happy for them, I really am, I just envy their relationship.

You see, I'd love to have a relationship like that but, the guy that I love doesn't love me.

He's got soft chocolate brown eyes and an amazing fit body, and one of my best friends.

"Vik! Come on get in." Josh calls for me and I quickly snap out of my trance.

I shake the thoughts from my head and run to get in the rental car, or I should say bus.

It's more of a eight seater bus so we could all fit, it took a lot of argument but we finally decided to get this instead of take multiple cars.

Josh would drive and Harry would sit with him, of course Simon and JJ would be together, and I just figured that Tobi would sit with Ethan, leaving me alone.

"Vik! Over here!" I look at Tobi and a smile spreads across my face, walking to sit next to him in the seat.

"Ok, so I brought movies we can watch together, since it's like a three hour drive, and we can listen to music," My smile grows even wider listening to him talk.

His eyes glimmer with excitement as he talks about what we can do on the bus, and what we can do when we get there.

"We can swim, and do a campfire, oh! We can make s'mores!" He puts his hands on his head and smiles, bouncing a little in his seat.

"Oi, I'm all alone." Ethan says and throws his hands up in the air, laughing.

"Too bad Ethan, thats what happens when you're ten minutes late." Josh yells back and Ethan scoffs, going to the second seat to be able to talk to them.

"Ok, first things first, we're watching the lion king since you somehow missed that in your childhood." Tobi says and inserts the disc into his laptop, handing me an earbud.

An hour and a half later, tears have formed under my eyes and I'm trying not to cry as the credits roll.

"That was amazing!"
"Told you so."
"How could they kill Mufasa!?"
"Sad isn't it."
"How did I miss out on this movie?"
"I don't know, but aren't you glad you did?"

I nod at Tobi's question wiping my eyes with the end of my sleeve.

"Aw, are you crying." Tobi says and wipes his own eyes, sniffing a little.

"That movie's emotional man." He says when he sees me start to laugh a little.

He lets out a laugh too, shaking his head and smiling.

Fuck his cuteness
-
"Finally!" I yell out when we pull up to the lake house, all of us getting up and running out, smelling the fresh forest smell and feeling the fresh air all around us.