Drip (Minishaw) Pt. 2 (Final)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Wroetoshaw (Simon and Harry)
•Prompt: Simon and Harry get closer than they expected after the blonde rescues the younger boy from his abusive ex
•Warnings: Slight smut
•3rd person POV
XIX
Harry was bored, to say the least- he had nothing to do in the giant penthouse he was now granted full access to.

Simon had left to go to work early that morning, so Harry had nothing to do except sit on the carpet right in front of one of the giant windows and gaze down at the slowly awakening city.

His chin rests in the palm of his hand as he watches the sun rise, the golden light dancing over his skin and making him warm up from previously being chilly.

His head of curls are messy from sleep along with a blush on his cheeks as he runs over the memories from last night.

"You can sleep on the sofa, I'll go get you some blankets." Simon smiled Harry's way and the younger boy nodded, sending a smile back before making his way over to the living room.

Simon helped make sure Harry was all comfy and tucked under the bundle of blankets before saying goodnight, going back to his king sized bed that he always slept in alone.

The sheets were always cold, and there was too much space to move around- he wanted someone else to be there with him.

Harry stirred as he tried to get comfortable on the leather beneath him, but it was no use.

A few hours later he still couldn't fall asleep- the penthouse was dead silent besides the quiet sound of cars driving down below.

An idea inched it's way into Harry's brain and suddenly he was on his feet- walking quietly across the wooden floors to Simon's room before pushing the door open.

His legs were cold since he only wore the sweatshirt and boxers- so he was quick to slip under the covers with Simon.

"Couldn't sleep?" Simon whispered- not at all surprised nor bothered that the young boy had made his way into his bed.

"Nope, you?" Harry whispered back and Simon shook his head, biting his lip and feeling slightly upset that the boy kept such a far distance on the big bed.

"Fuck- it's cold." Harry shivered, cuddling into the sheets more but it's to no avail- Simon decided to take the moment as his opportunity.

"C'mere." He murmured and held his arms out- Harry gratefully accepted and made his way closer and into Simon's welcoming arms.

He warmed up almost immediately, his face hid in Simon's tshirt covered chest and his arms made their way around his slim waist.

A blush creeped its way from Simon's neck to his cheeks as he held the young boy close to him- one of his hands gently resting on Harry's thigh to pull him closer along with the other resting on his waist.

They both fell asleep like that- tangled in each other's arms.

It was in the morning that it all really hit Harry- the fact that he slept in the same bed as a stranger and let him touch him in ways he probably shouldn't have.

But he didn't regret it one bit.

He had woken up with one leg hooked over the side of Simon's body- his head resting on the taller's chest as fingers gently combed through his hair.

So, that's what left Harry a flustered mess now- his hands moving to rest on his own thighs in remembrance of the night before- imagining they were Simon's big hands instead of his own.