Pastel (Calstar)

•Pairing: Calfreezy & Vikkstar123 (Cal and Vik)
•Prompt: Cal is the punk that works at the tattoo shop next to Vik's flower shop.
•Warnings: None
3rd person POV
XIX
It's a sunny day outside as Vik skips down the street to go open his flower shop.

He's been working there for a year now, and business is better than ever.

Especially with Valentines Day rolling around, almost every day is busy with people coming in and out of the store.

Vik unlocks the door to his store and steps in, closing it behind him and taking in the smell of nature around him.

The first thing he does every morning before opening is water the flowers and cut off any dead ones, making sure all the plants are healthy.

He brushes the dirt off his pastel pink skirt and shirt before adjusting his flower crown to match.

No matter how many weird looks he gets, he never wears 'manly' clothes, he loves the idea of skirts and dresses and anything pastel.

Every day his worker partner Tobi would help him run the shop, he should be here soon, but in the meantime Vik just enjoys the scenery.

Everything was perfect, well, almost perfect at least.

You see, next store to the flower shop is a tattoo shop that blasts music every day that you can hear through the walls.

And Vik has had just about enough of it.

He decides instead of waiting for Tobi he'll go next door and see if they can turn down the music.

He hops off his chair and walks over, walking in and immediately cringing.

The store smells of strong ink and alcohol, music playing loudly.

He looks around to see no one there, until a tall man dressed in all black walks out from behind a curtain.

"Something you need sweetheart?" The man speaks, running a hand through his hair.

There's no tattoos on him that Vik can see but he has plugs in his ears and snakebites on his bottom lip.

"Uh, I was wondering if..." Vik trails off, his mind clouded over with the image of the man in front of him.

"Do I make you nervous, flower boy?" The man steps closer, a smirk playing on his lips.

Vik visibly gulps, stepping back a bit.

"N-no, not at all." He says, purposely not keeping eye contact with the stranger.

He's attractive, hot even, and Vik is entranced.

"Then why the stuttering? I'm not that scary." He says, walking forward and making Vik back up until he's against a wall.

"The name's Cal, my friends call me freezy." He says, looking Vik up and down, intrigued by the boy's choice of clothes.

"M-mine's Vik, and why freezy?" Vik's voice shakes a little, the room seeming ten times hotter than before.

"Because my hands are always cold." He says, and to prove his point he places a hand in Vik's.